The Best Dya In Jvc History Has Come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NightCreeper

@loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ That was great! All of it, the pics you took NC and the captions written by others. @loll@ @loll@ Night Creeper Mountain.... @loll@ You almost made me want one NC!

Draven #US1#

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the pics. How about some more.

Ill take some mroe tomorrow for sure......ANything specific you wanna see on it?

Any pics you take, I will be cool with. I just enjoy looking at joe pics.

HEY, i jsut thought of something...that pic where i have the 4 NC's posing at the front door si a good place to take pics of joes.....so from now on whenever i ahve a new custom or take pics of some figs, im gonna close the fron door and display take pics of them there, with that background... IT LOOKS COOL!

HERES AN EXAMPLE!

faced3bb.jpg

NOW HERE ARe some other random pics

faced3b6.jpg

faced3b4.jpg

As always please caption these images :)

Guest gunslingercbr

faced3b6.jpg

few more reps, and I'll be ready for American Gladiators.

faced3b4.jpg

hey guys, who do I sound like: "Desssssstro, doessssss thissss helmet make me look fat?"

crowd: haha, good one, Tony.

coo pics. I still can't get over his throne being exposed like that. but if i find it at discount or go to a target, i might get it.

is target the only place to sell at that price? has it popped up at k-mart or wal-mart yet? i remember target and tru having it, maybe somebody else will sell it cheaper.

is target the only place to sell at that price? has it popped up at k-mart or wal-mart yet?  i remember target and tru having it, maybe somebody else will sell it cheaper.

its 50 at TRU and 40 at target :), i got mine at target

neither near me.

So anyone seen em at k-mart/wal-mart? and if so at what price?

faced3bb.jpg

"...crap. Locked out AGAIN!! GRRR!!! This hasss NOT been my WEEK!!" 

faced3b6.jpg

"That ssspare key HASSS to be around here sssomewhere! I wonder why my Night Creepersss aren't anssswering the door. WHAT'SSS GOING ON IN THERE???"

faced3b4.jpg

"*snort* HEY GUYS! LOOK AT ME! Heh heh! 'DESSSTRO! THISSS ISSS ALL YOUR FAULT!! RETREEEAAT!!! RETREE'-*koff-koff-hack*...man I can never get the voice right..." 

@loll@