Wave 9 Pics Are Beginning.......

Re-Animator

Well, I'm glad to see some pics coming in. The boat and the figs look great. Although, the "ace?" figure looks like it has kinda short arms. It may just be the angle of the photo, though. The mini-jet...eh. The Cobra jet...hmm, the two color variations kinda freaks me out, I mean, which one is the guy selling? The black looks pretty good, but the gold blows. It also appears that it will have 4 light-up cannons, from the clear tubes coming off the front. This model seems to have a lot of paper decals, too. Hopefully that will change by the time it hits shelves, along with the Zebra camo-ed boat.

Now lets see some more fig pics.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Looks at new Cobra jet.)

Oh - my - god!

(Pukes dinner up all over floor.)

@cry@

That is the definitive, all time, no. 1, worse Cobra air weapon I have seen in my entire LIFE. I thought that half-assed version of the Rattler, which up until know I thought was the worst jet Cobra ever had was, was bad but this thing looks like it's straight out of MOTU.

Now listen guys, I like the comic book/fantasy/sci-fi elements of G.I. Joe just as much as you guys do but this thing looks completely RIDICULOUS. Only a few days ago I saw a new diorama up on "Cobra Command Online" that was of a Cobra air strip with 11 Cobra Night Ravens and I was not only in awe but damn proud to have been faithful to Cobra's side for so many years. I mean look at this-

overview0.jpg

And now look at what our Cobra air force has been reduced to-

giplane01.jpg

It's days like this when I wonder if Cobra will ever truly make a triumphant and glorious return to terrorizing the air up there or whether the Joes will always dominate the skies.

WHAT IS HASBRO THINKING! It's times like this when I just want to turn to some hired ninja assassin and say, "Bring me Deryl DePriest's testicles in a jar!"

wish someone would resize that pic so it wouldnt stretch the whole page lol, but i love the old night raven, but personally i love this new jet, whats wrong with adding this to the cobra Jet ranks? Nothing at all. #US1#

lol hey i wear a goatee, lol get over it people lol i like the goatees, let them stay Hasbro, and keep them coming  @smilepunch@

Yeah! There are things FAR more outdated than goatees.

For instance, chronic overuse of LOL.

sorry doc evil, I use those to show that I am usually in a good mood or happy mood.

I think the Joe mini-plane looks a little aquatic to me (it looks like a little like a manta ray). Could this be an updated SHARC?

y'know that is an awsome idea!!! Ace can have the skysweeper and i'll give this to somebody and it can't be the new Shark cept it will be called the stealth manta.

thanks for giving that awsome idea for me to steal lol.

Updated shark, rattler ??????? dudes what are all of you thinking! :(

Well, I agree whit the dude that post the picture of the ravens vs. this little tinny jet. This new jet looks really like something of the MOTU. If we keep buying this kind of vehicles, we wont be able to see the old ones again, this is cheap in my opinion, y like it but if you put this vehicle and the raven I will pick the raven.

I love the two new jets. I am planning on buying at least two of each. The boat however, i don't know. I am jsut going to have to wait and see it in the store to make my decision. But, I think the figures look great and I hope, I hope that this is Wild weasel, I have been waiting for a good one for a longgg time!

am i the only one that loves that cobra jet? and esepecialy the gold version?

cobra doesn't have to be realistic, joe does.

No man, I love the Jet too! Like you said I like Joe realistic and Cobra kinda out there! This works perfectly!

Draven #US1#

Cutter (?) looks great in camo!Though it is far from the original,he looks like you can use him on a nightly water raid or in urban DEF scenes.Nice head mold and hit outfit looks awesome,I would've preferred some part homage to the original,but this camo outfit is sweet enough (and Cutter was never really one of my most favorite Joes).As for his boat.....wow....that's pretty sweet and one of the most 'realistic'-looking JvC vehicles.The details and paint job on it are awesome.I really can't wait for this one.

HOLY SHIZZnit.......I'm really loving that new Boat....and being a Coastie myself it has my approval. The only thing thats bothering me a little is the 3 guns on the bow....(realistically too much IMO) Other than that I would love to drive that thing around the harbor blowing away cobras. I hope it is Cutter that would be really cool IMO. (I just like him cause of the coastie connection).

I don't really like the new cobra jet....it looks to sci-fi for Joe...too much snake influence. I'll wait till I see it but other than that everything else looks darn cool. My hope is restored...at leas vehicle wise #US1# #US1#