Which Is Your Favorite?

Starscream49

Ok Ive been looking at the reissue Hasbro boxes and Im starting to dig them.

WHich box do you like the best DW or Hasbro. Im sure most people will say DW, but I gotta ask.

I like the LARGE DW art but I like the 3/4 pic of the figure on the Hasbro boxes.

DW box looks fresh and hot but I kinda like the resemblence to the G1 boxes that Hasbro has.

Right now im leaning toward the DW but Hasbro is gaining.

Part two: Out of all the reissues which is your favorite as far as box art is concerned. For me its Prime. Thats just a hot picture in a pose we havent seen from Prime.

1. nostalgia forces me to choose G1 over dreamwave. It's just seems proper to have them in boxes like those in the 80's.

2. My favorite G1 reissue box art is Skywarp beyond a shadow of a doubt. Why couldn't screamer and TC have that kind of treatment?

1. nostalgia forces me to choose G1 over dreamwave. It's just seems proper to have them in boxes like those in the 80's.

2. My favorite G1 reissue box art is Skywarp beyond a shadow of a doubt. Why couldn't screamer and TC have that kind of treatment?

Cool but I meant DW reissues vs Hasbro reissues.

Part two: Out of all the reissues which is your favorite as far as box art is concerned. For me its Prime. Thats just a hot picture in a pose we havent seen from Prime.

Actually, I think that's the pose from the first DW Prime poster. It's on my wall.

Personally, I like the DW boxes better. The consistent size and numbering makes my day.

As far as the art....Skywarp's and Smokescreen's rock.

And I just realized, with Thundercracker'76 in the fold, all three seekers are represented now.