Wave 7 Lady Jaye (custom)

Toiletmonkey1

what was that horrid P.O.S that came with the grey IG? her body was okay but that tiny ugly head had to go soooo i used a JvC scarlett head added some sculpy painted it brown and it looks much better imo. i really like the look of her hair in the card art so i tried to capture that style but it ended up looking alittle more like kate jackson* (who i always thought was hot! anyways.) hear she is. hope you all like lmk

TM

fae535c8.jpg

*sabrina from the original charlies angels...always my favorite angel! mmmm,mmmm.

I wouldn't want to have sex with her, (still kinda fugly) ;) but at least your version doesn't look like Lady Jaye had a visit to one of Michael Jacksons plastic surgeons and lost her freaking nose!

As always TM, you do great work and have managed to make better, through your excellent customizing skills, the shortcomings of the Hasbro version.

I hated the fact that Lady Jaye was so tiny overall... and why did they insist on keeping the hat? There is a reason she rarely wore it in the comics, and never, to my knowledge, in the cartoon. She looks a bit silly in it... and it certainly doesn't help that cruddy Baroness halloween costume (I refuse to think of it as a disguise).

I hated the fact that Lady Jaye was so tiny overall... and why did they insist on keeping the hat? There is a reason she rarely wore it in the comics, and never, to my knowledge, in the cartoon. She looks a bit silly in it... and it certainly doesn't help that cruddy Baroness halloween costume (I refuse to think of it as a disguise).

I wouldn't want to have sex with her, (still kinda fugly) ;) but at least your version doesn't look like Lady Jaye had a visit to one of Michael Jacksons plastic surgeons and lost her freaking nose!

As always TM, you do great work and have managed to make better, through your excellent customizing skills, the shortcomings of the Hasbro version.

THIS ACTUALLY HAS NOTHING DO DO WITH THIS THREAD. VIPER HUNTER...YOUR SIGNATURE IS TRULY AMAZING. I SPIT OUT MY SODA WHN I SAW HOW YOU WERE UNCHAINED......:)

I have to go with Draven,I don't really mind the original LJ head at all...though it is a little small,it really doesn't bother me that much at all...except for the crappy painted flesh that all but ruined the figure.

As for this custom,it looks pretty good TM!But I don't really like the way you sculpted the hair,kinda looks like she's got two triangles coming out from the side of her head or something...it might look better from different angles,but I personally like the new depictions of Lady Jaye's hair,especially Mike Miller's Lady Jaye from Devil's Due GI Joe/Transformers series...I like her hair like that and Zarana's head mold works good for that (I've seen a LJ custom on joecustoms.com with Zarana's head used on LJ).

I have to go with Draven,I don't really mind the original LJ head at all...though it is a little small,it really doesn't bother me that much at all...except for the crappy painted flesh that all but ruined the figure.

As for this custom,it looks pretty good TM!But I don't really like the way you sculpted the hair,kinda looks like she's got two triangles coming out from the side of her head or something...it might look better from different angles,but I personally like the new depictions of Lady Jaye's hair,especially Mike Miller's Lady Jaye from Devil's Due GI Joe/Transformers series...I like her hair like that and Zarana's head mold works good for that (I've seen a LJ custom on joecustoms.com with Zarana's head used on LJ).

Yeah I wish the head was molded plastic on Lady J, and all of wave 7 for that matter.

Draven #US1#

Yeah I wish the head was molded plastic on Lady J, and all of wave 7 for that matter.

Draven #US1#

i got to disagree with you guys on the wave 7 Lj head its complete crap! cant even be used as custom fodder unless it was an monkey face alien with a hat custom?? @loll@ completely unusable. i may try the zarana head when if i ever find her?

TM

I see nothing wrong with Jaye's head. In fact. I respected Hasbro for letting her age show through. She looks like an old lady.

are you high? @smilepunch@ thats just what america needs to fight off the evil of cobra. a no nose monkey face old lady! oookay! @wacko@

TM

I see nothing wrong with Jaye's head. In fact. I respected Hasbro for letting her age show through. She looks like an old lady.

are you high? @smilepunch@ thats just what america needs to fight off the evil of cobra. a no nose monkey face old lady! oookay! @wacko@

TM

Yup! Weed you for me!

Hey TM....with a little change of style to the doo on your Lady J, and you might have her looking a little like Paige Davis from Trading Spaces! @coffee@ grrrrr..rowl!

I tried painting my LJ, to cover up the makeup she got all over her hair, and while an improvement, her head sculpt is still pretty horrid and scary looking. I think Zarana is the best female figure to date for Hasbro, so I may have to do the head swap and customizing with that head sculpt for LJ, as suggested.

Hey TM....with a little change of style to the doo on your Lady J, and you might have her looking a little like Paige Davis from Trading Spaces! @coffee@ grrrrr..rowl!

I tried painting my LJ, to cover up the makeup she got all over her hair, and while an improvement, her head sculpt is still pretty horrid and scary looking. I think Zarana is the best female figure to date for Hasbro, so I may have to do the head swap and customizing with that head sculpt for LJ, as suggested.

oooohhhh yeah paige now she is good lookin wool! ;)

as for the zaranna head on the LJ body? i went to joecustoms to check it out and i have to say i wasnt that impressed with the result, kinda like she has no neck ??????

TM