Wave 7.75 Army Builder

pesatyel

I think much of this is already common knowledge, except for the WHEN we are going to see it.

I just found this interesting.

Found this site: www.1stopfigures.com

It lists the following for the wave:

Alley-Viper and Viper

Neo-Viper and Neo-Viper Commander

Desert C.L.A.W.S. and Sand Viper

B.A.T. 3.2 and Cobra Commander

Wild Bill and Roadblock (Tiger Force pack)

Nunchuk and Cross Hair (Night Force pack)

It is the last 2 that caught my eye. New Tiger Force and Night Force figures? I don't normally pick up repaints of individuals, unless I have to, but I might make exception here.

The site also lists them as being available in late September/early October as opposed to "shipping now."

Alley-Viper and Viper

Freakin' finally, is all I have to say. Not that I hate Big Ben or Mirage (both are pretty cool figures), but having to buy so many extra figures just sucks.

You could have just sent them to me

#US1#

Thanks. Wasn't having much luck finding picks.

And, now that I've seen them, well can't say I'm THAT impressed.

Cross Hair looks okay, if a bit bland.

Nunchuk doesn't make a lot of sense to include in NIGHT force with all that bare skin. A black man would have made more sense, no offense to anyone.

Wild Bill looks essentially EXACTLY like his Wave 4 version.

And Roadblock, all they did was add some lame stripes to his vest.

I hope those are the "actual" final pictures. The original Tiger Force, for example were complete repaints. Even the recent boxed set was that way. But these I wouldn't consider "Tiger Force" members.

When I first saw the new version of Big Brawler, my first thought was that it was a Tiger Force version.

thats where he is for me