The New Www.generalsjoes.com Is Live!

General_Hawk

Hello!

After what seems like forever, I have finally finished getting the site recoded and ready to go live. I have integrated the site with www.JoeSightings.com, so that you can get the latest news, sightings, figure reviews and Dio-Stories all in one place!

While there's a new look and format, trust me, the content is not changing at all...you'll still get the most in-depth reviews of every new G.I. Joe figure to hit the market with the highest quality pictures possible. And then you can see your favorite characters in action with my Dio-story section updated weekly with new episodes! Retaliation begins now!

For those of you not familiar with the site, please check it out, and pay a visit to my sponsors while you're at it. The site wouldn't be here at all if not for them.

Thanks for the continued support, and hope you like what you see!

Justin

www.GeneralsJoes.com

are u gonna be a active member here? #US1#

I sure hope the ol'General does become a regular member here!I will sure welcome him,I thoroughly enjoy his GI Joe dio-stories and I think they are among the best online.

But I'm unsure whether he'll stay here,the last few times I've seen him post here the situations weren't exactly that pleasant and it was more of an 'ADC member vs. another Joe forum member' dispute that led to a few posts from the General.I hope this just wasn't a one shot promotional post. :(

But I will be sure to keep up with the new General's dios,I can't wait for Retaliation,especially now that I'm back at college with the high-speed connection.

Hey, guys...well, I lurk here all the time, just don't post a whole lot...the post sure wasn't meant to be Spam, I just thought folks here might like to know about the site. :/

I don't have a whole lot of time, so sometimes it's tough for me to keep up with tons of posts on tons of different forums, but I will make an effort to be more active here...I definitely don't want to be thought of as someone just here for shameless self-promotion, in spite of what people might think.

Anyway, thanks for the welcome!

Justin

Hey, guys...well, I lurk here all the time, just don't post a whole lot...the post sure wasn't meant to be Spam, I just thought folks here might like to know about the site. :/

I don't have a whole lot of time, so sometimes it's tough for me to keep up with tons of posts on tons of different forums, but I will make an effort to be more active here...I definitely don't want to be thought of as someone just here for shameless self-promotion, in spite of what people might think.

Anyway, thanks for the welcome!

Justin

thats kool man, i didnt think that, but with that much to share in your first post i was hoping u'd stay man #US1#

No matter where the General goes, all he brings is good will and good times. Sure, sometimes you have to pay extra, but he always delivers!

Er...

And his site is top notch too. To be honest, if I had as much on my plate as him, I wouldn't be posting at like freaking 10 message boards with any sort of regularity...so if he doesn't start posting 150-200 times a day like Skarapz, don't fret about it.

So yeah, I'm psyched generaljoes.com is running again! Schwagadelic!

No matter where the General goes, all he brings is good will and good times. Sure, sometimes you have to pay extra, but he always delivers!

Er...

And his site is top notch too. To be honest, if I had as much on my plate as him, I wouldn't be posting at like freaking 10 message boards with any sort of regularity...so if he doesn't start posting 150-200 times a day like Skarapz, don't fret about it.

So yeah, I'm psyched generaljoes.com is running again! Schwagadelic!

lol i didnt get mad at him people lol, i just wanted to see him stay around, cause i liked his site, and that was a cheap shot procko lol,

1st the time thing is messed up

2nd i post in GI JOE, Transformers, Movie, soon the music, sometimes others, general discussion

then spam in the game room, and the TF's Monkey room, so give me a break lol @firedevil@