Whats New In Your Area?

lone clone

No kidding; new stuff around here is hard to find.

The newest figures I've seen are Secret Ceremony Anakin, Flying R2-D2, and Throne Room Vader. Still no Aayla Secura, though.

I have seen the lightsabers in the new packaging (vertical hanging boxes instead of horizontal ones); those are cool. But other than that, nothing new.

I just picked up the Hailfire Droid and Geonosian Starfighter at Toys R Us yesterday. But for whatever reason they refuse to get in any 3-3/4 figures! They haven't had any new ones since last December. They have no problem getting in vehicles, multi-packs and 12' figs but no smaller ones. But now it seems they're not even getting in any 12" The last batch they got in were the Anakin, Padme, and Geonosian warrior. Any new 3-3/4 figs I've gotten all came from Target and that didn't start to happen until this past July! Walmart is being as selfish as TRU when it comes to new figs! All the figs for this year have come out but I get to the store to late to pick up most of them including the ARC Trooper. I'll just have to keep on trying but struggling to get any figs this year has seriously turned me off to a point that collecting SW stuff is in severe critical condition! @firedevil@

Don't know if it was an employee or a scalper who did this,some of the new stuff was behind the old stuff. What they did was put one old figure first on the rack,followed by mostly new stuff.

Some of the newer figures I have found include some older figures. I watched a Wally world employee open the cases and peg them. Not only that they came out of the case creased and crushed.

Hasbro's oversea operation needs a little help with there packing technique.

I've sworn off 3 3/4" figures due to their lack of articulation, small size, and high price point, but I did find Series 3 of the Unleashed figures tonight at TRU - Darth Sidious, Luke from ROTJ and Obi-Wan from AOTC. I picked up the Luke because it looks so freakin' cool! IMHO, these three are the best looking of the Unleashed figures so far.

The new Lego X wing/Dagobah set showed up at a Target yesterday. I was surprised to see it because I thought it was a Lego exclusive.