The Joes Need A New Drill Instructor

JayC

The reason I say this is cause they are just getting down right scrawny. Poor ol' Gung Ho and Heavy Duty used to be these big muscular guys, now they are well scrawny. Someone needs to get these guys on a weightlifting program real quick.

The new Heavy Duty and gung ho ROCK!, the are awesome, Gungho is buff and has bigshoulders, he is buff @hmmm@

they thing i think that makes them look scrawning are their small waists and long legs......

WE NEED A NEW SGT SLAUGHTER! #US1#

The new Heavy Duty and gung ho ROCK!, the are awesome, Gungho is buff and has bigshoulders, he is buff @hmmm@

they thing i think that makes them look scrawning are their small waists and long legs......

WE NEED A NEW SGT SLAUGHTER! #US1#

AMEN TO THAT we need him badly #US1#

The new Heavy Duty and gung ho ROCK!, the are awesome, Gungho is buff and has bigshoulders, he is buff  @hmmm@

WE NEED A NEW SGT SLAUGHTER!  #US1#

AMEN TO THAT we need him badly #US1#

SGT SLAUGTER SUCKED #US1#

slaughter was just over the top and the fact that he was a real life wrestler wasn't too cool. Don't worry hasbro wouldn't fight the red tape to get him.

I think all the Joes could use a makeover of de-wussy. In other words cut the kidde crap. Everyone is going to keep looking at toys and comics as Kiddie and immature-if we dont get rid of some of the kiddie crap. There should be 2 lines of GIJoe. age oriented. 4-13 and 13 and up. just my 2 cents. Im too old to go backwards in story and quality. Kids need it, I dont. give me a mature line. AND a real tough instructor from like Full Metal Jacket. #US1#

This is off the particular topic, but I want to see Pit Vipers G.I.Joe verse The CORPS story, he has pictured for his sig! @bounce@

Looks pretty cool there!

Now as far as ol' Slaughter goes...I always liked him as a JOE and he was one of my favorite characters I do believe, but he is unfortunately an outdated figure today.

The option to replace him with another big and bad, loud mouth of a drill sargent, would be cool with me, and I'm not talking Beach Head, as according to the ones who have seen the new cartoon, he's a dumb boob now! :rolleyes:

No, I say give us an all NEW drill sargent, SGT. SLEDGEHAMMER, or STONE or SAVAGE or SGT. VIPERHUNTER @haha@ @wink@ ..or something along those lines!

I think bringing in Sgt Savage or Lt Stone (from Extreme) could work... promoting a classic character who has yet to get a makeover (Leatherneck springs to mind), to the position could also be pretty sweet.

Personally, I liked Sgt Slaughter, but he's outdated, and odds are well against us ever seeing him again... although Hasbro could use the Funskool trick of reissuing him under the name 'Sgt Smasher', avoiding the legal snafus entirely.

Edit: I was wondering about this the other day... where is the wrestler now? I haven't heard anything about him in ages.