Bought Another Prime Today

relivingdapast

in case anyone wants to know

toronto, ont, canada

tru at yonge/ queen has tfs coming out the wazoo. unicrons galore.

ok heres my story... i went in to see if they got more pm primes.

all the reissues got moved from the electronics dept to the shelf which i prefer. i never got that. i mean, i want to look at what im buying and inspect the boxes for condition.

well there were a lot of optimus primes. now i already got one. it was the only tru reissue i missed out on locally so i had to get it off ebay. but im looking at them and since they were on the shelf, i started inspecting all the boxes for condition. next thing you know i had the best looking one in my hand and i proceeded to buy him.

why did i do that? i didnt need it. i have the tru + the takara #0.

anybody ever get overcome by __________ (fill in the blank)? im not sure which word im looking for but compulsion and irrationality are coming into mind.

when i got home i did however realize that the one i bought today was the multi-languange box, and the one i already have is the english box. so because of that i am going to keep the one i got today.

i need some help here from cdn tru reissue buyers...

for CSI i bought locally rodimus & magnus. rodimus was the multi-language box, magnus was the english.

does anybody know which optimus prime was first sold in canada? was it the multi-language or the english? i need to know.

word...neurotic!!!

I've got the Convoy #0 reissue from Takara as well, bought it here in Scotland from a UK campany. It's multi-national since it's from Japan and not really normally sold in shops unless that shop has permission.

Tony.