Two Questions Ftwp

Velocitycobra

1. In the far future listed as 500 A.R. (after reformation) a nice good old apocalptic world

2. Yes. Flint is now flirting with Lady and Se and Scarlet are of course in love.

I like to call mine "in the near future". Maybe a couple of years down the road.

And yes to your second question. Flint/Lady Jaye, Scarlett/Duke.

Oh, and of course Baroness/Destro, Baroness/CC, Baroness/half of theCobra officers pool @loll@ That filecard from Toyfare killed me!

in verse destro has just died. Alexander has become the new destro and Baroness is without a love and fully with cobra again. This destro currently is little more than a cobra goon but will rebuild his fathers empire which at one poitn was a serious threat to cobra.

I have mine set in modern times, but there is no Al-Queda. COBRA has influenced several small countries to host them by means of money, large occupying force, and "favors" and go relatively undetected thanks to special politicos in the UN. There is action by tyhe Joe team, small beans, until the verge of WW3 when Joe realizes just how far COBRA has expanded and what they have in store for the US.

No, no romance. Romance be damned.

Mine's set in the current Age. Bush is president (because he's a damn good one). However, my Joes are a little younger than they are in the comic. Currently, Cobra struck a huge blow to the Joes when Snake Eyes and Tunnel Rat were captured while trying to save General Hawk, who was previously captured in the "season premier" (I kinda run my Joe world based on television seasons, as if it were a television show. The season ends and a new one begins when I have accumulated enough new figures and vehicles to have a fresh new storyline). Anyway, Cobra outsmarted the Joes for once and ambushed them in the streets of Enterprise City. Blackout, who had been acting as a double agent, shot Duke, then used his bayonet to lift him off the ground. Gung Ho stopped him, but Cobra basically blew up the streets leaving the Joes trapped.

Blackout then joined the Dreadnoks and was last seen speeding away with Zartan on Venom Cycles.

Now as a new season starts, the remaining Joes must get the injured Joes out, fight off Cobra to do it, and save Duke before he dies. Then there's still the issue of the three captured Joes. What will happen? Only time will tell.

• 1 month later...

I do mine the same way Tommy! Like a comic story arc or a television season like you said!

I am set in the present. I don't really explore the President too much, and if I do its a generic President.

Romance does exist but I don't go too deep into it.

My Joeverse is set around the present day, I guess you could say it is sometime in the near future, and G. I. Joe was just formed not that long ago. I was doing G. I. Joe: Reloaded way before Devil's Due even thought about doing it. And my stories are based on the old cartoons and comics, with a little bit of my own ideas thrown in the mix.

As for romance, Flint and Lady Jaye have a thing goinf on, there is a love triangle going on between Duke, Snake Eyes and Scarlett and of course Destro and Baroness are together. And Shipwreck is dating a stripper named Candy Kane. :)

And since we're talking about Joe romance and stuff, I was wondering if any of you make any of your Joe gay? And I'm not just talking about Scarlett and Lady Jaye. I myself don't, but I was just wondering if any of you do.

My Universe is a near future kind of deal. I deffinatly have romance. All the typical pairs (Flint/Lady Jaye) (SnakeEyes/Scarlett).

When I was a kid my friends and I used the romance card all the time. We even had Jinx and Lady Jaye having kids. We used the baby from the Willow toys as a baby and Mask Figures as young kids.

My sister used to use mask figures as Barbie Babies and my Rip Cord and Repeater figures as Barbie kids. (Since they did not have mustaches or weapons molded all over them.)

When I was a kid my friends and I used the romance card all the time. We even had Jinx and Lady Jaye having kids. We used the baby from the Willow toys as a baby and Mask Figures as young kids.

I use to do the same thing with the Mask figures too, and I also used Dino Riders figures. I think I still have a few of them around here somewhere.

1) i guess i'm the only one who perfers the past. my joes still live in the 80's @lol@

2) as far as romance, i don't sit around and make them get booty but affection with couples like destro & baroness, flint & lady jay, duke & scarlet/cover girl, are apparent if one gets killed or captured.

And since we're talking about Joe romance and stuff, I was wondering if any of you make any of your Joe gay? And I'm not just talking about Scarlett and Lady Jaye. I myself don't, but I was just wondering if any of you do.

heheheheehehehehehehe! @loll@

i have a couple wierd things going on but nothing to wierd, oh wait... yeah and cobra commander is Bi.............................

:o:D

TM

1) i guess i'm the only one who perfers the past. my joes still live in the 80's @lol@

2) as far as romance, i don't sit around and make them get booty but affection with couples like destro & baroness, flint & lady jay, duke & scarlet/cover girl, are apparent if one gets killed or captured.

Dude, that's the exact same era for me as well...why? Probably because the mentality I had when first playing with them involved the Cold War era and the films that inspired my imagination i.e., Predator, Aliens, etc.

And no, no romance.