Tracks Repaint Plus Redstreak Version 2

Silverbolt

The differences in the two look subtile by the pictures but the new one (the red windowed) looks worse in the pictures then it does in person, the paint is close to perfect and since I'm selling this one I'm very glad I waited till my higher quality paint arrived to do the figure.

Redstreak_version2.JPG

And heres the orginal which the picture makes look better then it really is. My girlfriend noticed that the new one was more red which kind of surprised me I didn't think that showed well in the pictures. In person the orginal is more a brownish red where as the new one is a metallic candy apple red.

Redstreak1.JPG

And heres the Tracks, though after the Version 2 Redstreak he looks even worse then I already know he does.

Regulator_bot.JPG

I only got the alt mode for the first version of Redstreak. Since the second isn't mine I don't want to transform the figure till I'm complete with it, while it doesn't have really any rub areas theres no sense in punishing the figure anymore then I have to. It will look a little different from this one, with the lighting the back of this one looks red anyway instead of silver.

Redstreak_alt1.JPG

Take a pic further back and post it for me please :) Ive been thinking of doing something like that but kinda wanna see it farther off to get a more finished look. Thanks, hope you dont mind :)

Can't do it till I get home, which will be late tonight so I'll probably get it done sometime tomorrow. Hopefully by then I'll have instructions on what to do with the weapons. I actually think the hasbro black look better on the figure then the ones painted silver.