Whos This Guy

he-joe1980

You guys are out of it. That's the Cobra Overlord. And I'm not just saying that. It actually is.

agreed. Though that would mean this entire story has been stolen from countless fans wanting that exact thing over the years

I wouldn't say that was "stolen". It's just that a lot of people wanted to see him so Josh threw him in.

You guys are out of it. That's the Cobra Overlord. And I'm not just saying that. It actually is.

agreed. Though that would mean this entire story has been stolen from countless fans wanting that exact thing over the years

I wouldn't say that was "stolen". It's just that a lot of people wanted to see him so Josh threw him in.

I've heard it forever adn although he is just doing what fans have wanted, i'm kinda glad he didn't alter it too much lol.

Ive seen that figure before but I just thought he was a driver never knew he was such a major player. I must have been out of the joe loop when he came out.

he never was a major player but his filecard suggested that he was. So fans have wanted him to be for years.

I think that if this really is Overlord, this should be pretty interesting. To be honest, I would much rather have the comic focus far more on him than on Serpentor, who I have never liked. I admire the concept they used to create Serpentor and many related storylines, but in both the comic and cartoon I have always found Serpentor to be really eager to jump to the wrong decision, hard-headed and way too full of himself. Granted Cobra Commander does much of the same, but for some reason it is just different. CC will always be the leader of Cobra to me.