Confession Of A Lurker

dblogan

My name is db...and I am--a habitual lurker--at Sgt Savage.

It has been two months since I've read any posts at Sgt Savage.

Before this, I was a lurker at Rebelscum, YoJoe, Devildue, etc...

I started out small---just taking a look here and there. But, then I wanted more information, I wanted to learn all that I could and enjoy the freedom that was given to me with internet.

I began getting out of control. There was nothing stopping me!

But,then, Sgt Savage came into my life. He gave me comfort and advise, nurturing me back to a normal life. Learning how to appreciate things in more respectable way.

Now, I am clean and sober. :D

And I thank God each day for Sgt Savage showing me the error of my ways.

Thank you Sgt Savage!!

Yea right!! @firedevil@

db

i think it is a great post.

no lock required, go lock the wave 8 thread, that is way off topic.

i just want to say congrats dblogan.

there is an old saying:

"I'm going to see a man about a dog."

i appreciate dblogan using this forum for confession and really confiding in each and every one of us.

let me say with confidence dblogan that you won't find a more encouraging and nurturing support group on your road to recovery than right here at tni.

if it helps you let me just say that i think of the tni family as my second home, being child runaway, this is where i come for love, friendship and acceptance.

welcome to the family

everytime you here a yo joe, i like to think of it as a meaning "hell yes, snackbar, we love you so very much."

now you know.

All I have to say is this;

I like to think that I'm an active part of this forum. I cruise it at least once a day and make coments when I have them to make. And when I think of a good conversation topic I'll start my own thread. But there have been times in the past that I've gone a week or two without posting a single thing, either I had nothing good to offer or the current threads did not appeal to me. In my opinion everyone needs a break from time to time, when you come back you normally have much more to talk about. If the forum would rather me post just for the sake of posting then what would be the fun of the whole thing, each thread would be dull and unsatisfying

So I say you have every right to feel bad about this. I've never actually gone to the SS forum and it seems that I'll never be able to now. But hey, that's their loss.

Just my opinion

Violentfix

You guys really have nothing better to do?

I mean there is Wave 8,9, 10 and the changes in the comic line to talk about and all you guys can do is cry about not being able to see the same opinions, comments, news, and facts that you can see anywhere else?

You guys are pathetic. Go out and get a freaken life away from these boards.

lurkers of the forum unite, you have nothing to lose but your low post counts! @lol@

as you can tell, I don't post a lot either, but I say something when I have something to say..I don't spam and I see no need for it. anyways, welcome to the board, I think you'll like it here! :)

um, what if this is a apart of there lifes, i mean i have school, work, and gf, and my free time, i play sports or what not, but i do check on these forums a lot so i disagree with your statement #US1#

um, what if this is a apart of there lifes, i mean i have school, work, and gf, and my free time, i play sports or what not, but i do check on these forums a lot so i disagree with your statement #US1#

Well said Scraps! #US1#

Draven @coffee@

Im locking this thread. First if you have a problem with another site please take it to them. Even if you can't post im sure they have email addresses you can express your concerns. These boards are the venting place to complain about other boards.