Found 3 New Vehicles!

Outsiders

This might be old news or might be new news but I popped open a case tonight and it contained 2 Battle Blitz with Grunt, 2 Cobra Venom Cycle with Cobra Viper and 2 Cobra Tread Fire with Cobra Coil...

Retail: $9.96

But I noticed something... These were totally redone and repainted...

The Battle Blitz looks the same but the Cobra Venom Cycle was redone in black and red with tiger stripe pattern. The Cobra Viper was done in both red and black colors... Found these pictures at Entertainment Earth but these have to be old pictures...

HJ57405Flg.jpg

You can see in the picture here of the Cobra Tread Fire but the tan stripes are painted red and the blue is painted black... These are looking pretty sweet! Hope to find some new, updated pictures...

NMHJ57530lg.jpg

Must be the new Crimson Treadfire and Venom Cycle repaints. I can't wait to get a hold of some of those because those paint jobs make both those vehicles and the Vipers and Coils that come with them even better then the originals.

WooHooO!The Crimson vehicles are out!I can't wait to get my hands on a few of those,they really look awesome!Especially the Venom Cycle...it looks freakin' sweet,as well as the Crimson Viper.

Congrats on the sweet find Outsiders,it gives us the head up to be on the look-out.But where's the Crimson Command Copter,Ringneck,and Twin-Blitz?

excellent, thanks for the heads up Outsiders!

Im looking forward to getting that REd cobra cycle. I just got my first blue one a few days ago!

When I first saw this thread, I thought "great MORE friggin' repaints!"

But the Venom Cycle actually looks pretty cool. The Tread Fire, I don't know. I think I'll wait and see the toy itself.

The Battle Blitz sucked the first time around. Did we need another? We can only hope they got rid of that lame ass "luge" thing with the molded on figure which is pretty useless. If they did that, I would definately get one or two. The funniest thing is that now we have 3 versions of Grunt that are exactly the same!

Think they'll do a Road Rebel and F.A.N.G. III/Missile Storm?

But the Venom Cycle actually looks pretty cool. The Tread Fire, I don't know. I think I'll wait and see the toy itself.

The Battle Blitz sucked the first time around. Did we need another? We can only hope they got rid of that lame ass "luge" thing with the molded on figure which is pretty useless. If they did that, I would definately get one or two. The funniest thing is that now we have 3 versions of Grunt that are exactly the same!

Please don't give Hasbro any more ideas! Next thing we'll se will be a Tiger Force Missle Storm and a Python Patrol Road Rebel.

Draven #US1#

The new COILS looks awesome. I could do without Grunt and that Vipers Vest is just out of control. I really hope the 7.5 Viper is a good contender. I also hope that these new Viper repaints aren't a taste of what's to come (Color wise) from the JvC Viper that we're supposed to see later this year. The vehicles look cool though.

I never bought the Grunt Vehicle, whats up with the guy on the sled?

Violentfix

But the Venom Cycle actually looks pretty cool.  The Tread Fire, I don't know.  I think I'll wait and see the toy itself.

The Battle Blitz sucked the first time around.  Did we need another?  We can only hope they got rid of that lame ass "luge" thing with the molded on figure which is pretty useless.  If they did that, I would definately get one or two.  The funniest thing is that now we have 3 versions of Grunt that are exactly the same! 

Please don't give Hasbro any more ideas! Next thing we'll se will be a Tiger Force Missle Storm and a Python Patrol Road Rebel.

Draven #US1#

LOL

The new COILS looks awesome. I could do without Grunt and that Vipers Vest is just out of control. I really hope the 7.5 Viper is a good contender. I also hope that these new Viper repaints aren't a taste of what's to come (Color wise) from the JvC Viper that we're supposed to see later this year. The vehicles look cool though.

Violentfix

The Battle Blitz had a "luge" vehicle in the body that could be launched.

What sucks about it is that it has a molded on "figure" rather than room to put a REAL figure on there.

Anyone know ifg these are general relase or store exlusives?

My guess would be general release cause I haven't heard anything...

post some pics outsiders please #US1#

What do you call those things I linked at the beginning of this post?

I didn't buy the vehicles... I just noticed them...

What do you call those things I linked at the beginning of this post?

I didn't buy the vehicles... I just noticed them...

Yeah Skarapz! :)

OS only collects, Firefly, Zartan, Storm Shadow and snake eyes, crimson twins (maybe more) joes, not all, like me and you :)

yay.. I love that new Crimson Venom Viper!

but alas, I have no use for Venom cycles.. I asked before, and I'll ask again.

If anybody is tired of RAH style figures, please... I would like to have your Crimson Venom Viper figures.. I will take any and all of them.. let me know, thanks

Violentfix

I agree--hasbro needs to get thier shat together with this cobra viper vest.