Hit!! The Intrepid Spaceman Spiff Is Going Down!!

BluRRIFFIC

Down, but not out...the Incredible Spaceman Spiff blast's his way out of the cockpit of his downed craft. More than prepared to continue the fight against the pursuing aliens on the surface of the desolate planet!!

(Need to take better pics, but...here it is for now)

SPIFFY_1_BW.jpg

SPIFFY_3_BW.jpg

Does he fly a tomato???

That rocks!!! :D I love all the little details you put in like the broken glas, and steering wheel, his teeth,

Is this an original character? I would love to see some comics of him :D Can I do some fan art of him???

Thanks guys!! I love Calvin and Hobbes, always have since Bill Watterson started them. (Too bad he decided to retire from comic strips) I miss them a lot....and have almost all the books.

He doesn't fly a tomato man. LOL It's kinda hard to explain Calvin and Hobbes, but here's one of Spaceman Spiff.....just one of Calvin's imaginary alter-egos. If you've never read a Calvin and Hobbes comic book...YOU MUST...he's awesome.

spiff910120.jpg

Outsiders- Yes, and thanks for the helpful opinion of my work.@grumpy@

Let me put it this way... It's better than what I can do with clay so you should be proud...

Ah.....thanks man. I'm actually a member of various professional sculpting forums, and they all find it to be bang-on perfect, (HUGE fans of Calvin & Hobbes) and want it to be put into production. I just wanted to see what "non-sculptors" thought. Just curious...ya know? I don't mean to come across as a jerk by any means. I love Calvin and Hobbes, and am glad people are enjoying seeing it. @wink@ Thanks for offering up.

Agent Adam- Yes that's true, and thanks.

TheSlup- Thanks....I guess.

Outsiders- Yes, and thanks for the helpful opinion of my work.@grumpy@

No no! I still think it is a great work of art man, don't get me wrong. Yes, he does look like Calvin now that I have studied it more. I am just not used to seeing him in 3-D. For you to have the vision OF seeing him 3-D, makes it a great sculpture.

I guess I should have been less vague.

True that Slup. It was about other people ruining it for the rest of us. I miss those little guys. :( I have almost all the books, but it sux that that'll be it. Thanks by the way for clearing up your statements...means a lot. It's all good. :)

• 4 weeks later...