New Prototype On Ebay

SNAKEEYES_1998

**Not supposed to post links to stolen test shots****

Could this be the new Duke? I wonder it all the buzz going on over the New Storm Shadow having This kind of leg construction is just for the prototypes like the diaper crotch was? What do you guy think?

Thanks

Andrew

Looks like Duke definatly.

Meaning no elbow articulation?

Exactly. It has the two rotational joints that are specific to the BBI series, allowing a very limited range of motion. It's unlikely that Hasbro would drop the O-ring while altering the arm articulation so drastically as well.

I say BBI.

Meaning no elbow articulation?

Exactly. It has the two rotational joints that are specific to the BBI series, allowing a very limited range of motion. It's unlikely that Hasbro would drop the O-ring while altering the arm articulation so drastically as well.

I say BBI.

Good. We can lay that rumor to rest. #US1#

hey velocity...i had no idea you were gay dude! that elton john comment from an earlier post wasn't meant to be gay bashing, it was meant as him being really flamboyant with the glasses and stuff...

in other news, i think that that "forbidden" prototype looks pretty cool in the see through plastic. very stealthy...

Guest DavAnthony

You know I don't usually #$## about stuff this no posting images I can uneasily accept BUT not even being able to post a freakin' link. Come-on that is just purely stupid! What are the site owners getting for coperating with Hasbro? What could Hasbro do sue you? I really don't think so. I know people have complained before and the comment was

"complain to Hasbro" NO you stand up to it.

Dave

You know I don't usually #$## about stuff this no posting images I can uneasily accept BUT not even being able to post a freakin' link. Come-on that is just purely stupid! What are the site owners getting for coperating with Hasbro? What could Hasbro do sue you? I really don't think so. I know people have complained before and the comment was

"complain to Hasbro" NO you stand up to it.

Dave

BBI is not Hasbro, so take your fight up with them. Hasbro and other toy companies can't sue us for looking at them, but they can go after Jay for hosting/allowing links/pics. Hasbro is not the only company that does this.

O M G!

That isn't even a Hasbro image!How do you know BBI doesn't really care about things as much as Hasbro does?Ridiculous!Not that I really care about the figure itself,it's cool for BBI,but it's the principle of the matter.

Guest DavAnthony

Fred,

I am not going the "take it up with the company route" as I already

said. The fact of the matter is there is nothing illegal about showing the picture. This is a grey area that the toy companies are getting alittle too upity with. If they don't want us looking at their images than have better security. I have a problem with ANY toy company (not just Hasbro) that tries to muscle their way in telling us what we can and can't see. If someone was to take a picture and show it to me and then I showed it to a bunch of other people, is that illegal? Will Hasbro "come for me". By showing the picture to more than one person either by the internet or by person to person in person it accomplishes the same thing.

This is a lame move by the companies and a lamer move by the site owners and operators who agreed to it. It's my opinion and I will stick to it. I haven't heard any opinions by people who agreed to this that has swayed my opinion yet, but if someone "in the know" wants to give it a shot I'm all ears.