Official ADC/TNI Fantasy Basketball Thread!

Marvel_Joe_Spider

Yo was up homies it's almost time for Basketball season to start and wanted to see who would like to do a league for the Baksetball season if you wish to join just sign up for Fantasy Basketball and here is the info you need

League ID: 6879

Password: keepitreal

Hope for you guys to join there is room for 14 people so first 13 of you to join will be in, later

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll give it a shot. Maybe I'll have better luck with this than I did with the fantasy football. @loll@

Make sure you allow the commish to authorize moves for you this time hamster ;)

I'll give it a shot. Maybe I'll have better luck with this than I did with the fantasy football.  @loll@

Make sure you allow the commish to authorize moves for you this time hamster ;)

Yup. Did that. If you notice,I'm there with the Halfcourt Hamsters. :D

I would play, but I have no clue how to do this "Fantasy" stuff. @doh@

You get points based on the performance of the players on your team that are drafted for you, basically you fight for first place till playoff time and then if you play in the playoff you try to make it in the finals and win