Mini-con Bonus Packs

Quickshift

Has anyone else seen these Mini-con Bonus Packs?? I went into Wal-Mart today looking for (and finding! :D) PL Thrust and saw this big aisle display w/ them on it. 2 Mini-con teams for $9.99? What a deal! I snagged the Air Assault/Sea pack and left the Night Attack/Space pack for next week.

$10 for 2 Mini-con teams is a better deal than $15 for a Supercon and Mini-con team, IMO. Rock on, Wal-Mart - down with Dirty K!!

yeah those are great. i've seen them next to the spy troop joes 2 pack.

Thanks - I knew there was something G.I. Joe on the other side of the display, but I was so jacked about the Mini-cons that I didn't bother to see what they were! @bounce@

I really should get a pack and repaint them... I have quite a few ideas for repaints bouncing around in my tired mind, but not enough confidence in my painting skills to actually invest further money in it. For instance, I would like to repaint the Sea Team in different, G1 inspired colors, and I'd almost like to try painting the Air Assault team in the color schemes of the G1 seekers' anime appearances - make a pretty bizarre Star Saber, but cool individually. (Repainting Sonar as Skywarp is practically done already - Runway would take on Starscream's color scheme and Jetstorm Thundercracker's.)

Pics of these items please! I heard someone in the gijoe forum mention something about transformers twopacks but I never got any reply when I asked em what @hmmm@