New Unknown Energon On Ebay!

darkgundam

Go on over to cosmicrust for a direct link,the figure looks cool,he looks like war within Ironhide,but we all know that's not his name.I definately think he is an Autobot.Who do you think it could be?I'm putting my money on Trailbreaker because he resembles ww Trailbreaker.What r your thoughts?

I like it, and there is nothing wrong with paying homage to Joe Vehicles into the Transformer lines. #US1#

I mean i want toys based off the 2 cross overs in the comic books

I like it, and there is nothing wrong with paying homage to Joe Vehicles into the Transformer lines. #US1#

@smilepunch@ Keep your joe crap to yourself

@smilepunch@ Keep your joe crap to yourself

hey now, i dont diss a lot of the transformer crap #US1#

I've thought about it and I can only think of 5 TF's this guy could be.

1. Cyclonus (I know it's only a proto, but it has his paintjob from Armada)

2. A second Prime (mainly because of the head shape, but also because nobody with sense will buy the official one)

3. Grimlock (The head again.)

4. Scourge/Nemesis Prime (Again, the head is Primes. and Scourge/NP is now officially Primes evil twin these days. The autobot logo could be used to fool the Autobots, and the Decepticon logo could be his true aligience?)

5. Sideways (Eh...the two logos make me wonder about that. Plus his Armada mold has already been used for another character.)

But I'm just speculating.

Dudes, he's a Decepticon. Even if you theorize the faction symbol is a mistake, remember, the Autobots combine, and the Decepticons have a 3rd/Hyper-power/mode usually with pop-out missile launchers. I don't see anything indicating that guy could combine, but a definitely see those two side missile launchers that probably retract, and he seems to change from a half-track to a ski-mobile.

I thought Soundwave too looking at the head, plus his proto colors are slightly like MW Soundwave. Definitely seems modelled after the Snow Cat, just wonder if the cab has been shrunk(seats inside have), or if he is "full size".