Possible Proto For New Energon Figure.

Starscream49

The only name that sprung to mind was Red Alert.....

That thing looks like they tried to turn the GIJoe Snowcat into a Transformer.

@stormtrooper@ Exactly what I thought.

In bot mode it looks like he needs some Slim Fast, and exercise and put away the dough nuts. That could go for me as well. @rolleye@

That's nowhere near "Gobot." GoBots have rounded, mostly detail-less vehicle modes with smooth surfaces.

Beer Gut? *shrugs* He's not an organic life form. That's not the result of eating.

Ya know, if I want, one could say Alternator Smokescreen has breast enhancements with that chest of his. @twisted@

Anyway, I dig the fact that he doesn't have a typical 'Con alt mode for once. Who've we had in the last few years? Oo; Wheeljack is the only one.

That's nowhere near "Gobot." GoBots have rounded, mostly detail-less vehicle modes with smooth surfaces.

Well I was stretching it Mr.Weirdo, but here's a Go Bot. I think it looks SIMILIAR THEMED.

http://www.angelfire.com/bug/interlink/B00...0094VMG.01.PT03

"Beer Gut? *shrugs* He's not an organic life form. That's not the result of eating."

Thanks. @rolleye@

Hm both autobot & decepticon? Very intereresting, I'm guessing another thrust, or maybe soundwave?..

Can't wait to see more pics, I htought we had seen the last of new energon molds for a while :)

You know till it was mentioned I didn't make the connection with the Snow Cat but it most certainly does look like that GI Joe vehicle. Which was also one of my favorites as a kid, though I liked the cobra snow vehicle more. I don't think the figure looks to bad, though I do think that alot of the energon figures have a similar look which could hurt them even more then some of the poorer molds. Vehicle mode looks pretty good, bot mode would look better if the front in colapsed inward some more, to lose the "gut" but all in all its not a horrible figure. Hopefully they'll give it a decent color scheme but I doubt it, and of course it will have way to much clear plastic like most of the energon figures.

it looks like crap looks like i'll skip buying energon figures for bt figures  and the g1 reissues i hate hasbro they suck almost all the engeron figures look like the had too much energon   @bounce@

Menasor. Heres a thought. Why don't you try spelling something correctly?

Actually VC, the only thing he actually didn't spell correctly was "bt". Now if BT is short for something, then well, he didn't spell anything wrong.

And you're the last person who should be the pointing the "spelling" finger around.

Oh and in your post you left out an apostrophe.