Zelda: The Wind Waker Yujin Minifigure Pics

kadamontaga

Hi all,

In case anyone is interested, here are some pics of the set of 5 Zelda: The Windwaker Yujin capsule figures that I just bought through eBay.

They come with the following accessories:

Tetra: Yellow Rupee, Green Rupee

Arill: Telescope, Heart Container

Happy Link: Sword, Shield, Bomb

Angry Link: Red Rupee, Blue Rupee

Sad(?) Link: Sword, Shield, Tingle-Tuner (aka GBA)

It's disappointing that you don't get a Wind Waker or a Master Sword or a Boomerang (or a grappling hook, deku leaf, fairie, bottle to put the fairie in, camera, boat etc etc) but overall I think they make a really nice set.

I'd love it if they made some more figures in the same style but unfortunately I think that only the small human characters would work. Link's Grandma would be a good choice. Probably my most wanted Wind Waker mini-figure would be Link in his casual clothes though. That would be sweet.

Each figure has moving eyes (see the pics of Arill above - her eyes move between pics). The mechanism works so that if you move the head to the right, the eyes look right and vice versa.

zeldabatman1.jpg

zeldabatman2.jpg

zeldabatman3.jpg

zeldabatman4.jpg

Wow!

I havent seen them before, they look really neat.

Iam gonna go search for these!

• 2 weeks later...