East Coast Area Joe Fans!!!!

dblogan

Hey,

Just because they get all of the toys on the West coast first doesn't mean that they're the only ones that are cool.

Let give the East Coast Joe fans a Hurrah!!!!

So who's on the East coast? Any Virginian among you, or in the nearby area?

db

@bounce@

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

East Coast Canada represented right here. Well i don't think quebec is really east coast but it's pretty close. We don' get anythin up here. I gotta drive down to Vermont or NYstate to get stuff but they have so lil in burlington and plattsburgh that now i jsut buy my stuff online, it's way better.

How're the TRUs and Wal Marts in NYcity? I might be goin down in a month or so and i just wanna know where i should be goin.

CT is dry, I just spent the day checking every Joe retailer I could along route 15 and came up empty handed. @grumpy@

But New York ain't no better. NYC checking in.

Hey Royal, whats up?

Violentfix

Hey Violentfix how you doing?

NYC has been dead for like a month now. After finding Wave 7 at Target last month its been very quiet ever since. I can't any Wave 7 stuff anywhere. @grumpy@

CT is dry, I just spent the day checking every Joe retailer I could along route 15 and came up empty handed. @grumpy@

The Merritt turnpike? Ya gotta come to Hartford county, where all the shops are at... @wink@

Anyway, another Connecticut Joe fan reporting in. #mrsauve#