For Those Of You Who Have Played Bounty Hunter...

Preventer MK II

I was able to read all of Jango Fett: Open Seasons, and quickly found a new Mandalore to put alongside the obvious greats. Montross was definitely a character worth going further in depth on. Given his involvement with Jaster Mareel's death, I knew he'd definitely be a character worth going back to.

B/c of classes and other games that came out that holiday season (VICE CITY! @bounce@), I never got the chance to play Bounty Hunter, and I only just recently found out that Montross was indeed in this game. Does anyone here know exactly what role he plays in the game? Is he destined to doom, or does he continue to roam around as a rival like Boba Fett and Bossk?

I'm assuming since you ask that you don't care about spoilers but just in case

Montross is the bad guy in game and he and Jango try to outdo each other looking for a bounty that Dooku/Tyrannous has set. Jango does in fact take out Montross like the biatch that he is in the game. Basicly Jango gets his revenge on Motross for taking out Jaster who was like a father to Jango. this whole Jango/Montross story is a secondary to Dooku finding the best person to be the host for the "clone army"