Bash A Transformer

gunman_sr5

Here we go. Bash away on any of the past, present, or future transformers you want.

I will start with the Jumpstarters. I have never seen one that works properly. I even had one brand new. It worked for a day. Then it wouldnt lock into alt mode any more.

Next

I thought you were wanting pictures of destroyed Transformers when I first click on this thread.

....Are Gradius-1's pictures of Hot Shot on the way?

THe Jumpstarters were horrible. I have one of em and have it hidden somewhere. THey should have been Decepticons to flesh out their army to make them worth anything. I was really mad that Galvatron had such a different color scheme for his toy, after all he is a movie toy. THe G2 color schemes are the worst. Plain and simple. Ramjet looks wrong as a purple jet. SUperion and Bruticus are WAY off than what they should be.

1) Throttlebots (I'm sorry, that can NOT pass as a robot mode...)

2) Battlechargers (See above, but bigger)

3) Galvatron (I'm sorry...the toy just isn't the Galvatron I know and love)

4) Wheelie (The character was annoying, but he could have at least had a decent toy...)

5) Brawn (A box with thin pieces of plastic for arms and legs and a visor being the only detail on his face? What happened to that cool character from the show?)

6) the whole Nebulan concept (I preferred the Japanese idea of little robots who built big exo-suit type things for themselves)

TF Universe

No way. I'm liking Universe more than Armada, and I like Armada a lot. Snarl, Optimus Primal, Reptilion and Blackarachnia, I love them all. @bounce@

All cool modes with a ton of detail.

For people like me who didn't get a chance to pick up the originals, I think it's a great idea.

I thought you were wanting pictures of destroyed Transformers when I first click on this thread.

....Are Gradius-1's pictures of Hot Shot on the way?

Heh, you should at least think a bit higher of me @smilepunch@

No, I will refrain from posting pictures of my demolished Hotshot, I will debut him at a later date. :P

Transformers I'd like to bash?

1) Armada Hotshot (CkR knew that was coming ^_^ ) - Wimpy low-life character with a horrible looking toy.

2) DELUXE INSECTICONS !!! - What the frick are these pieces of crap ?! They have nothing on Kickback, Shrapnel and Bombshell. Frickin' posers.

3) Apeface - What is a pretty neat toy except for the ##$%$#ed name. (And yes I am aware that one of his alt modes is an ape)

4) Like the rest, Throttlebots.

5) I don't like Pretenders very much at all, crap toys. But I do have to give them credit for originality.

6) Blitzwing - I hate his robot mode, it looks stupid, as does the jet mode. The only decent mode is the tank-alt.

7) Ultra Magnus - Prime Wannabe. :P

8) G1 Megatron's toy - Okay they took my favourite character and made his robot mode look like a bunch of scrap iron glued together by an anorexic monkey.

BM Deluxe Prime: The first Prime for BM, this black and blue monkey reminded me of the Bionix Six for some reason

Monster Pretenders: Their rubber shells are turning slimy for some reason. Creeps me out.

TFU Prime: Yellow fire truck makes sense, but why have a red chest? Ugh.

There I complained a little...happy? @bounce@

8) G1 Megatron's toy - Okay they took my favourite character and made his alt mode look like a bunch of scrap iron glued together by an anorexic monkey.

His alt mode? His alt mode rocks! His robot mode on the other end however....

@smilepunch@ hahahahhahha oh duh, I just woke up....I meant his robot mode.

Altered reissues.

Pretenders - great concept and characters (Bludgeon esp.), but horrible execution in both comics and toys.

Ratchet and Ironhide - toys only though; great characters of course!

BM Megatron - too small for a Mega and a horrible successor to TM2 Megs.

Mutant Beast Wars.

Hot Shot - PL is decent, original is crap, and Energon looks even worse.

G1 Galvy - same reasons as everyone else.

Fuzors - only the characters saved Silverbolt and Quickstrike, but the overall concept still sucked as did most of the toys.

I think those are my least favorites.... I could probably go on and on though. @smilepunch@

Repaints w/o any mold change.

Ugly Bot modes just so alt. mode can look good.

Megs as a tank.

Optimus Minor

TF Universe

You pretty much summed up my thoughts expect on the repaints factor! There have been soem damn fine repaints though granted some slight mold changes in at least the head would do wonders!

You gota admit though...

Scourge

motu faker

Uhm...

Night attack military team (minicons)

powerlinx hotshot

Some of the best toys out there are repaints. Oh the bashing!! target masters! The guns! They sucked! They could have been neat lil transformers but they were such crap! Same with the head masters heads though they made up for it cause they look good in robotmode

OPTIMUS PRIME what a WUSS, should not be leading the AUTOBOTS, now if GRIMLOCK was in charge finally i might like the autobots lol.  @firedevil@

Don't hurt me. But I kind of agree. It took a five minute fist fight for him to die.

lol why would i Hurt u man? @firedevil@

Rid

Armada

Battle for the spark

Bringing back prime

Armada's prime

Armada's kids

Alternate universes

Having the quintasions make the transformers, that's when it all went down heal.

Beast machines transforming methods, good stories in the first season, bad toys, and why would they transform like that in the show?

The whole g2 line sucked horriblely.

The logos sucked

The paintjob sucked

The toys sucked

and the pretenders sucked.