See My Figures New Ride!

Velocitycobra

well.... I aint sure how you would use it, or who would ride in it.. but its a cool car

My Joe Universe is infested by Vampires. My lead character is a 500 year old Werewolf that went into a deep sleep, while he was sleeping the Lycathropy virus changed his body so much that he stopped being a human at all. All that remains of his former self is his mind. But The main baddie is the first vampire named Francius Decobray. The vehicle that I ordered is his personal ride. There is a huge story behind it. But I am saving it for a story I am writing.

so who was the leader of the bad guys in your joeverse?  elton john?  that is the silliest thing i have ever seen

Word of the Day

Martini_847

Meaning: A Pathetic rip-off of Legendry TNI Member Tom-1. Attempts to have biting comebacks. But fails horribly.

oh must have hit a sore spot huh? and if you check the records tom is one of my biggest fans so blow me @smilepunch@

DANGIT! I'm not seeing the "ride" in the provided link! @hmmm@

All I'm seeing is this...

fb03c3ee.jpg

116205a.jpg

LMao I am still laughing at all the comments being made. I saw that the other day and I was curious to how to incorporate that in my joeverse. of course my idea is not as creative as the werewofl idea but mine was a, dude, where the hell did you get this thing"

Of course, Still thinking of the idea for an elton john figurelmao

116205a.jpg

LMao I am still laughing at all the comments being made. I saw that the other day and I was curious to how to incorporate that in my joeverse. of course my idea is not as creative as the werewofl idea but mine was a, dude, where the hell did you get this thing"

Of course, Still thinking of the idea for an elton john figurelmao

see velococraptor someone thought it was funny... @firedevil@

Well, if I would use a car like that in my Joe verse, I would use it as Destro and Baroness' classic car they rode around in while visiting town. Or mabey something Cobra Commander would ride in while in a parade in Springfield (think of the assassination attempts lol). Or, mabey the car that Snake Eyes and Scarlette rode away in after tying the knot; granted, Clutch and Rock N' Roll got their hands on it first to give it that flashy engine lol.