Two Packs At Wal-mart!!

Viper 2000

I don't know if anybody else have seen these, but I went to Wal-Mart tonight and found Wave 7 Two Packs!! @bounce@

joe2pack2.jpg

They were $9.97 for the pair! Not a bad price for four (in my case three) figures!

I plan to go back tomorrow and get a few more!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only Lady Jaye pack I saw came with (if I remember right) Crosshair/Claws Commmader pack.

If I had found a Lady Jaye/Grenadier - Destro/Grunt 2 pack I would have pick it up in a heart beat!

:D

wave 7 plus wave 7......if Hasbro did that they are stupider than we thought.

haha, but it's good for us. :D i hope these show up here. i already got all i want of wave 7 for now (i might want a few more bats and creepers later on, but the humber i got now is fine). however, if i find these ten buck two packs, i'm gonna buy enough to cover what i've already bought at toys r us and target and get refunds with them on what i paid there. B)

diesel

If anyone will pick up nightcreeper/kamakura big brawler for me ill pay the cost and shipping.

iam English see.

I found them at the Walmart in my area too (McAllen, Texas). Most of the 2-packs are Wave 7, but there are some that include Treadfire, Missle Storm & Mission disks series 2. There were so many variations it was difficult to discern any pattern to the couplings.

I found them at the Walmart in my area too (McAllen, Texas). Most of the 2-packs are Wave 7, but there are some that include Treadfire, Missle Storm & Mission disks series 2. There were so many variations it was difficult to discern any pattern to the couplings.

i would love to grab some army builders with mission disks attached to em.

EXCELLENT! I hope I find a Lady Jaye 2 pack with the BAT 2 pack!...Or a BAt 2 pack with the Kamakura 2 pack--THAT would be nice!

BTW guys, make sure you check in the odd little end places of the aisles in the toy dept. That is where I found the STar wars 2 packs a few days ago (they still went fast). And those SW 2 packs are pretty dang sweet--I thought about amassing an army of Clone troopers, but that would be too much. The price was especially sweet too--4.77 for 2 figures! @ohyeah@ Too bad Hasbro didnt treat us to this with the GIJOE stuff.

And I also havent got wave 7 in at my walmart, but I do have it thanks to gijoehq.com. I just want some extra BATs and IG's! @cussing@

@grumpy@ Man I did a toy run today and hit 2 KB's, 2 Targets, Walgreens and a Toys R Us and SKIPPED over the one WalMart because they haven't had anything new in soooo long. WTF! Now I have to head back there... @grumpy@

o yes I struck gold yesterday! Went on a bit of a run and 2 walmarts I hit up had the 2 packs. Hasbro seems to have gone 2 pack crazy becuase last week it was STar Wars 2 packs, now its TRansformers and GIJOE!

Here is a summary of what I got (what I wanted I should say--some of the others are going back to the store!):

4 yellow BATS/SWAT

4 Gray Iron Grenadiers/Lady j.

3 Cobra Coils/Red Spot

Here is a rundown of most of the packs I remember:

Bats pack and Flint/Blackout

Bats pack and Coils/Red Spot (!!!)

Iron Grenadiers with Cobra Claws Commander/Cross Hair

---several of the others with OUTBACK. There were much more but I only got the ones listed above. I did see a lot of Grunt/Destro packs, and I think they are mostly coming with Outback.

Man these packs are AWESOME!

wave 7 plus wave 7......if Hasbro did that they are stupider than we thought.

haha, but it's good for us. :D i hope these show up here. i already got all i want of wave 7 for now (i might want a few more bats and creepers later on, but the humber i got now is fine). however, if i find these ten buck two packs, i'm gonna buy enough to cover what i've already bought at toys r us and target and get refunds with them on what i paid there. B)

diesel

this was my idea too when I first got them, but upon opening the first one I realized there was a bit of a problem:

Hasbro got smart and actually put STICKERS over the bar codes INSIDE the packaging of the figures! This isnt a problem for me when I buy the BAT/Swat and Redspot/Coils figure, but I sure dont need anymore flint or blackouts.

Hmmmm, however will we fix this situation....hmmmmm @hmmm@

Well I found a few left over at a Walmart yesterday.....I can't believe Hasbro would put a wave 7 with a wave 7 pack. Yes its good for us, but this series is still in demand and a lot of people can't even find them. So Hasbro is loosing money on the wave 7 bundles.......lol Kinda funny.

Draven #US1#

Well I found a few left over at a Walmart yesterday.....I can't believe Hasbro would put a wave 7 with a wave 7 pack. Yes its good for us, but this series is still in demand and a lot of people can't even find them. So Hasbro is loosing money on the wave 7 bundles.......lol Kinda funny.

Draven #US1#

hell Im sure they are still making money from it. I figure it cost them about 2 bucks per 2 pack, so they still make 1.5 times that with these double packs.

Forgot to mention earlier: in both the stores that I found these at they had quite a few of them (probably at least 40 or more) and BOTH of them were pretty lacking with the IG/lady j packs. Im not sure why this is, but just so you know, you may want to grab them up first. I think i only saw IG packs doubled with Cobra Claws commander packs--not any wave 7 ones. I looked pretty good, but I was in a hurry at both places so i could have missed some.

Nasburado: give it time man> Im thinking pretty soon we will see TONS of these double packs around @bounce@

I don't know if anybody else have seen these, but I went to Wal-Mart tonight and found Wave 7 Two Packs!! @bounce@

joe2pack2.jpg

They were $9.97 for the pair! Not a bad price for four (in my case three) figures!

I plan to go back tomorrow and get a few more!

gah! lucky bastard! I want kamerac! :D Heres hoping canada goes from wave 2 -8 or whatever very very fast @bounce@ @smilepunch@

firestongue What transformers two packs are there?! I have not heard of any type of transformers two pack, the only type of "pack " I could think of would be minicons but they allways come in a set of 3

joe2pack2.jpg

firestongue What transformers two packs are there?! I have not heard of any type of transformers two pack, the only type of "pack " I could think of would be minicons but they allways come in a set of 3

this I could not tell you my friend, because i really dont know much about transformers and I didnt stop to look anyway. I just kind of walked by and glanced at them and dint give much thought (was in a hurry anyway). I know some were yellow and some were blue :unsure: but thats about it.

and i think they were also 9.97. sory i cant be of much more help to you!

F'n A man!Maybe Hasbro is starting to smarten up here and realizing that they got to market Wave 7 FAST and get it out to consumers or it will long since become forgotten cause Wave 8 (with a better character selection) is coming up fast!

Still,that's a great deal and I will definitely cash in on that if I see it!I'm surprised that Wal-Mart did it,I usually see two-packs like that as K-Mart.