Unicron, Fort Max Or Scorponok?

oscam5

I prefer Fort Max cause he's the biggest, looks cool and his head transforms into another bot whos head turns into another bot.

I like Fortress Maximus too, shame he was never available over here during G1 and that he failed the drop test to make it over here for RID :(

Unicron is a close second, but nobody beats the Maximus :D

I like all three, but Unicron is my favorite. Unicron has the most articulation out of the three and IMO looks the best out of the three in robot mode. The fact that I've been waiting for him ever since I first saw TF:TM all those years ago may have something to do with it, too. @bounce@

Unicron is good but ya he can't beat max I just like that guy a hell o a lot more :D .

Allso you left out

that tru bm optimus

omegasupreme

metroplex

trypicon

Come to think of it, metroplex was pretty cool, but nothing beats Fort Max.

Poor Scorponok. @screamer@

Unicron all the way!

Scorponok has a weird looking robot mode, and Max is too big and he doesn't look like a TF.

Unicron was 16 years in the making, doesn't transform into a stupid base, can fit into multiple continuities, and has a bad ass robot mode

Unicron was 16 years in the making, doesn't transform into a stupid base

Exactly. He turns into a stupid planet! Hehehehe.

Fort Max for me, baby.

Quite true, but his robot mode more than makes up for it.

And if the toys were made to scale then Unicron could eat 50,000 Fort Max's as a mid-morning snack @bounce@

Ahh yes - but in toy mode, Max owns him. :)

Actually though - my favorite thing about Unicron has got to be those hands. VERY NICE.