A Few Questions About G1

Web mistress

Yes I believe that the orginal launchers had springs, though I also believe that they were very weak as well and were more to help assist hold the missle in then anything. Losing them in the reissues is a far far superior way of meeting safety standards then the long missles. The person that thought up the long missles at hasbro to keep the launching ablitiy should be taken out into the street and shot.(LOL)

As for Omega, I believe there is no chance of him being reissued because neither Takara or Hasbro hold rights to the mold that he was made from. Like a decent amount of the G1 figures Omega came from another company. Others include Jetfire, Shockwave, Whirl and Roadbuster. Really some of the better figures from the line.

Yes to the springs but we cant know for sure about Omega.

First, If Hasbro or Takara bought the rights they would still own them.

Second, If you owned the rights and Hasbro or Takara offered you money for an unused mold you would sell the rights again.

Third, If that company is out of business there isnt anything stopping them from using the mold. (I think)

I would say we WONT see them for sure. Everyone said we couldn't get a Soundwave and here we are. The only one Im pretty sure we wont see is Jetfire casue that mold is still used in Macross.

other than optimus with his trailer, we really haven't seen anything really big reissued. sizewise, i don't know if these figures would fit. we would need an encyclopedia size box. maybe after the reissue of original figures, they'll do gestaults and large bots separtely. i still believe anything is possible in the world reissues.