San Diego Joe Fans

nov316

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Brothers!!! But I was checking in online saw D's message jump in my Thunder Machine (vw jetta) and went to check it out. Low and behold a couple of mothers and a snot nose kid in the action figure isle. After a couple of well placed kicks and judo chops the isle was mine. Check out D's secret stash. Now Im the proud owner of 4 wave 8 2 packs. But since I lucked out, I'll make it up to SoCal joe fans. I offer up my condo for the first ever SoCal Joe Fan BBQ. Lets make plans for sometime in Oct. Give me the dates that work best for you. Adios Amigos

Dreadnok Nov @firedevil@

#US1# GOD bless america

ATTENTION ALL SoCal DREADNOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!(you know who you are).

Im looking for a Switch Gears/Cobra Commander set. Help me out. Diesel I know youre the best tracker in the bunch. See what you can do for me. If there is anything you other guys need, just put it in here and Ill hunt for it.

Im looking for a Switch Gears/Cobra Commander set. Help me out. Diesel I know youre the best tracker in the bunch. See what you can do for me.

hey man, i got cha. B) if i find it i'll go ahead and pick it up. either way, you guys know i'm always on recon, so when i find something i'll give a heads up right away. if i have the money i'll go ahead and pick it up for you, if not i'll just stash it somewhere. :) give me your cell phone numbers, i already have hammerfel's and revelat10n's.

diesel

p.s. maybe we should ask a mod if we can get this thread stickied, the official sd joe fans discussion thread. ;)

thats my boy Diesel, he's all way on POINT!!! Ill send you an email with my cell #. By the way D, my wife thinks we are freakin LOCO! A grown man getting dressed so he can go get some "little dolls" his little friend hide for him @lol@ I dont give a f**k what she says we are the coolest. hehehehehe. If we do form some joe group me and you diesel have to be the founding fathers, and you know this is TRUE. @firedevil@

SoCal Dreadnoks 4 LIFE

#US1#

hammerfel I saw some IG/recondo at the sports arena target!!! they were there last week so good hunting!!

to all the joe fans that have responded to this topic. THANKS its nice to see a bunch of SD fans out there.

who of the SD fans went to JOE CON this year?? and who is going to next years???

I am, so it would be nice to have a wrecking crew with me!!! @firedevil@

So, at this get-together, what should we do? I like Diesel's Dave & Busters idea.

Or we could meet at someone's house and all bring some specific figs/vehicles, maybe make some massive army dio scenes or something. Imagine if we each brought a Grizzly. Or our NAC's :D

Hi guys

I'm a local guy too although I don't do much G.I. Joe anymore. I pick up a couple of things now and then but not too much. I'll be sure to post if I see anything Joe here for you guys. By the way, I used to go by the screen name Smokescreen but I changed it, and it should be obvious what I'm in to by the new name and avatar but I'm also still into TF's a little.

How about this, since its our first get together. We all bring something they think is really cool from their collection. Nothing to big, maybe a box set or handful of figures. I just thought it would be cool to meet. Tell you the truth it would be great just to meet and greet. See where everyone lives, needs/wants, can get their mitts on. I want to form a network of friends that way everyone gets the stuff they want!!!! I know everyone has had it happen to them. You hear all about the new stuff that was here or there way after it came out, and you missed it. This way we can call one other and give out toy sightings. If this is something youre interested in tell me. Like I said I offer up my condo for the first meeting. Going to big bear this weekend I'll be looking for toy store my way there.hehehehehe. Well have a good weekend, good luck and good hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys, the mission valley target has ALL of wave 8! I picked up a few of them. All of the Gung Ho's have blonde hair. Blech! Nasty. Anyway, just thought you'd like to know!

C

THANKS! I just got back from there. I got a FULL SET of Wave 8. :D There's a Zarana / Gung Ho and Duke / Pit Viper (I think) left there now.

I'm all for getting together and bringing some stuff, Nov. A BBQ would be great! And since its my 21st birthday this weekend, we all can celebrate like real american heroes! @bounce@

Ya know, I remember a while back a place on Mission Gorge Rd. called the Toy Box. It was an 80's toy store that specialized in mostly G.I. Joe and SW stuff. Too bad the place closed down. Do you guys know of any other comic/collectables store that sells the old RAH stuff??

C

Happy B-day 85boy!!!! To bad I'm going out of town we could do the BBQ this weekend. Well you guys decide what is a good weekend for you. The whole month is open for me. Still need a switchgears/cobra commander hide it if you find it for me guys. thanks

check it out! some eastcoast guys are trying to bite our style. Thats alright, we are all joe fans here. But west coast is the best coast. LOL #US1#

hey guys Im free this weekend, the weekend of 24th oct and probably in Nov Most weekend free. Halloween I will Don my PREDATOR Costume. BUAHAHAHAH!!

A bbq would give us a chance to meet and greet, to bring some of the latest stuff. I always come across obscure 1:18 stuff. We can bring a box of trades, customs whatever I think it would be a good first meet. Maybe D&B later more of a field trip.

Kill

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm back!!!! It was an awesome weekend with the wife and pups. Like I said all of Oct is open for me. This friday wife is kid/house sitting so its Joe cartoons for me. If you want to hang leave your phone/cell number and ill call ya.

Dreadnoks RULE

welcome back, big boss! so, what's the plan, let's start rippin' s**t up! @firedevil@

How about a small get together this Friday for viewing of some Joe toons. Hows does that sound?? If you guys are interested just say so. YO Diesel how about we meet a toyrus/target for some joe hunting?? Im pretty much open the whole week, except wed its comic book day. D did you get my email with my numbers. Its nice to be back!!!