San Diego Joe Fans

nov316

Right now Target in Sports Arena has all of Wave 7. KB Toys is having a 2 for 1 sale on GI Joe Figures (not wave 7). KB toys in UTC also has alot of Ninja Showdown 2-pack for 24.99. So check it out.

@firedevil@ Dreadnok Nov reporting in

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

give a shout out if youre a SD Joe Fan. Id like to know who are the San Dawgs Joes here

well...

darthamul33

dieselboy m

hammerfel

killuminati

nov316

and revelat10n (welcome to the board, by the way)

those should be the sd joes on tni to the best of my knowledge. darthmaul, killuminati, and myself are in the southside. you (nov316) and hammerfel are in the northside. where are you at, revelat10n?

diesel

Santee to be more exact.

hey cool, i was just in santee yesterday. checkin' out the kb toy works there, and the two game stops. didn't have time to stop by walmart and target though. the new trolley shopping center there is nice, huh? :)

diesel

im telling you guys we should get together for a SD GI Joe fanboy BBQ. It would be the poop. Well I already know Diesel. Who by the way looked like a Joe figure at SD Comic-con. But its nice to meet every one else.

Yeah a BBQ would be great, we can bring our latest info, stories pics, customs whatever and just shoot de chit about joes. Or hey even a toystore map with phone # so we can all keep up on the latest. Havent seen wave seven in a while. Acouple of boxes make it through to Target but nothing consistant alot of 5-6 combo restocks, more IG & recondos. Good to see A good standing of San diego joes out there. Sup to D boy Everytime im in the joe section I think hey this guy could be D boy. Oh for you TF fans they have the collector edition TF old jazz, Redalert, silverstreak. At the grossmont TRU.

Killuminati

the socal joes is growing and growing. Hey if you guys are serious about getting together for a bullsh1t session. lets start making plans. first I need ages so i know where we can go. Im 32

Well I already know Diesel. Who by the way looked like a Joe figure at SD Comic-con.

yeah, saw nov every day at comicon. too bad we haven't hung out yet since then, man. and too bad none of the rest of us met there at comicon, we gotta meet up next year and cause trouble. ;) i hung out with hammerfel at toys r us in mira mesa, spent a while chattin' and checkin' stuff out, it was cool.

Sup to D boy Everytime im in the joe section I think hey this guy could be D boy.

it's funny man, know what i think? every time i hit up any stores in chula vista, i wonder if you'd been there before me and gotten all the good stuff already. ever since that time i got your leftover wave 7 packs at target. :P

Hey everyone,

This is my first post here at ADC.  I too am a SD Joe fan! Nice to here from others, for a while there I thought I was the only one. Anyway, I live in Poway, I'm a student at SDSU, and I look forward to posting here with ya!

hey, welcome aboard, 85boy! it's good to see another sd based joe fan here, you're not alone. so, that makes three of you from northside, three from southside, and one on the eastside. but, technically i'm on the southeast. ^_^

lets start making plans. first I need ages so i know where we can go. Im 32

yeah, let's make some plans, fo' shizzle nizzle. B) i'm 26. i don't drink though, but it's cool, anywhere works for me, not like i mind the rest of ya'll drinkin'. :rolleyes:

the socal joes is growing and growing.

yeah. i wonder. we might be the most number of tni joe fans within the closest proximity. i'm about in the middle of all of you, with less than 20-30 miles from you guys. #US1#

diesel

maybe we should go to dave & busters :D

damn, i feel like Zartan. I feel something evil coming together and the world will never be the same again. hehehehehehehe!!!!!!!!! Long Live the Socal Dreadnoks!!! @firedevil@

Im 24 and it doesnt matter to me not much of a drinker anymore as well. Im outta town the weekend of the 4th, other than that Im pretty much game for anything else. In case you guys dont know there is a 12 inch fan club called sandash, But they are mainly vintage and ww2, 1/6 stuff just for your info. I think this could be cool to get some crossover perspectives on collecting.

In case you guys dont know there is a 12 inch fan club called sandash, But they are mainly vintage and ww2, 1/6 stuff just for your info.  I think this could be cool to get some crossover perspectives on collecting.

yeah i am, or was, a member of sandash. their meetings are pretty big, and have some pretty cool events going on. and they usually have some cool group projects like dios going on. i was never really active, only communicated online, and met up with a few of them on occassion for some trades and toy runs. i was a serious 1/6 enthusiats, but the reason i wasn't too into their scene was they were mainly wwII buffs. not my thing, i like modern.

anyway, that's why it would be cool that we get this going. who knows what it can grow into. sandash is nationally known among the 1/6 world. i was thinking maybe we can start something not exclusive to just g.i. joe, but all the things that tni is about, be about san diego toy and figure collectors. and be notorious! hehe... whadda ya think? or am i just nuts? :huh:

diesel

SoCal Dreadnoks. Now that's a good name. :)

I'm 30, BTW.

Hey, where did you see Recondo/IG packs? I need a few more of those. And a Grizzly.

Saw some Conquest of Cobra Mountains at the Mira Mesa TRU this weekend.

I collect Star Wars figures, too. Anyone else?

heads up, sd joes! i got wave 8 today! so for you north siders, i left my sloppy seconds at the target in mira mesa! i was gonna give hammerfel a call on his cell, but i thought it would be too unfair if i couldn't call the rest of you guys to let you know too. so you guys should give me your numbers, i hit up stores at least four to five times a week.

anyway, wave 8. target in mira mesa, i stashed them behind the 12" mountain recon bike with dusty. so go get 'em! especially if you're a dreadnok, your main lady zarana is waiting for you (she's my favorite out of the set)!

#US1# diesel

did any SoCal Dreadnoks raid the Mira Mesa Target for wave 8. Cuz ill go get them if they're still there. Give me a reply ASAP.Yo D youre the Fuck1ng man!!!!!