Cash Now $$

jer8878

This is a long shot and I am hoping somebody needs the cash. I thought I would post this offer. I need Moss Man and Faker. I will put up 100.00 cash payable as of now, plus shipping for both if someone wants to sell them together. If your interested PM me with your info.

Man people around here just cant be polite.

Screw you & HA HA I got a great deal and it was worth the post! Nobody is "SPAMMING" unless you have some SPAM hidden under your bed for a lonley night. Bite me if you dont like it!

Man people around here just cant be polite.

Screw you & HA HA I got a great deal and it was worth the post! Nobody is "SPAMMING" unless you have some SPAM hidden under your bed for a lonley night. Bite me if you dont like it!

Ooooooo... Ouch... That hurt... @loll@

Talkin tough over a computer... What will I ever do now? @rolleye@

So you got a great deal... Congratz! But does that mean you have to keep replying to your post 3 times within 3 hours wondering why no one has sold you each figure yet...

You talk about people being polite and look at what you just told me and you want people to trade with you... Grow up and maybe we can see eye to eye...

Such hostility around here lately...

You call this hostility?

You should try posting on mk5.org

*snort*

I did for a while, around the time that Deadly Alliance came out. Mortal Kombat fanboys are among the most immature, pathetic and childish I've ever had the displeasure of having to interact with. Say anything that doesn't correspond with the popular point of view there, and you'll receive a plethora of death threats within seconds.

Guest gunslingercbr
Screw you & HA HA I got a great deal and it was worth the post!

how is $100 bucks plus shipping a great deal? if you were as wise and shrewd a collector as you think this deal has made you you would have got them for considerably less when they were offered to the public for sale.

"Screw you & HA HA I got a great deal and it was worth the post!"

I spent five bucks on Mossman, and ten, I believe, to have someone custom make a Faker for me who looks just as good as Mattel's. That's fifteen. I think I may have gotten the better deal, but my math isn't so good, so I could be wrong.

this loser here is the one who called me idoit because i didnt know how too get an email address on heman.org and hes talking about beening polite hey hashboy be thankful someone is giving you a deal one that you don,t desreve all because you couldn't get these figures the first time around

P.s oh congrats man good find

Such hostility around here lately...

You call this hostility?

You should try posting on mk5.org

MK5.org Blows...

They were always 3rd string with MKX.org being in 1st and TRMK.org being in second...

I will take Moss Man for 50.00 plus shipping. Thats if your offering...I dont like to assume...

But you just spent 5 dollars on a Moss Man... Clearly you have more to spend then just 50 on another one...

I will take Moss Man for 50.00 plus shipping. Thats if your offering...I dont like to assume...

But you just spent 5 dollars on a Moss Man... Clearly you have more to spend then just 50 on another one...

Dude take the tampon out of your as*. We all know you have an inferiority complex. What didnt your mother breast-feed you? Grow up!

Dude take the tampon out of your as*. We all know you have an inferiority complex. What didnt your mother breast-feed you? Grow up!

Jer8878: "Hey Guys... Look at what I just told this person on this forum to do... Don't you all think I am totally cool and I put him in his place..."

Little man... You have a lot of learning to do if you think someone like you is gonna try and think you can insult me by saying to take a tampon out of my ass and telling me to grow up... I'm going to keep this clean cause your not even worth my time to post anything about you so why don't you run along and go post elsewhere... Ok... Do us all that favor and post elsewhere...

Once again grow up idiot. You obviously have personal issues. I think its the other way around. Why dont you do everybody a favor and shut your mouth. Opinions are welcome in any forum, but nobody wants to hear your EGO. You flaunt yourself as if you are somebody. Really who are you? Like I said you must need to make up for something else in life that you are lacking. Sounds like your the "little man" and I bet any woman who knows you can verify that. That is unless you’re some 30 old virgin who sits behind his computer all day and insults others to make yourself feel better about being a waste of skin. Need I say more? You started it and I will finish it. If its not worth your time then quit being such a prick to people who have every right to post here freely with out listening to brainless fools like you! You and your "guys" can go have a fudge fest for all I care. I will post here when I want and your only encouraging me to hang around more so I can laugh at your pathetic temper tantrums!

Bring it on!

Once again grow up idiot. You obviously have personal issues. I think its the other way around. Why dont you do everybody a favor and shut your mouth. Opinions are welcome in any forum, but nobody wants to hear your EGO. You flaunt yourself as if you are somebody. Really who are you? Like I said you must need to make up for something else in life that you are lacking. Sounds like your the "little man" and I bet any woman who knows you can verify that. That is unless you’re some 30 old virgin who sits behind his computer all day and insults others to make yourself feel better about being a waste of skin. Need I say more? You started it and I will finish it. If its not worth your time then quit being such a prick to people who have every right to post here freely with out listening to brainless fools like you! You and your "guys" can go have a fudge fest for all I care. I will post here when I want and your only encouraging me to hang around more so I can laugh at your pathetic temper tantrums!

Bring it on!

I'm done with this cause your not going to learn Troll...

If you need to feel all big and bad by calling someone names over a computer then you keep going on through life feeling that way...