Your Dreams For Future Lines?

Velocitycobra

Well. I have several lines that I would love to see. I know we will never see but would kick major as*

Line Title: Western

Line Information: Set on Cybertron in a sort parralle Transformers universe where There are no Autobots or Decepticons. and it is just like the old west, But with technology. Optimus Prime is the sheriff of a large city and Megatron is the leader of a group outlaws. The maturing future leader is a deputy.

Alternate forms: Updated Old West technology. Optimus himself is a wagon, of course totally meched out. Megatron is a large cannon. while the maturing deputy is a mecha horse that can attach to Optimus.

Gimmick: Each figure comes with a small bot that's vehicle mode is something that would be a common sight in this world. like one being a barrel and another being a computer teminal. but each turning into a gun for their figure to hold.

Line Title: Stranded

Line Information: While the Autobots are chasing Megatron they fly into a timewarp and end up in the 15th century. they are forced to take on forms of the stuff around then.

Alternate forms: Optimus is a Combiner and he comes with two Deluxe sized Horses that other Deluxes can ride while his main form is that of a horse pulled wagon. Megatron is a Large siege weapon.

Gimmick: Same as above but with Melee weapons.

Thats all I can remember at the moment.

Line tittle: War Within.

Alternate forms: futuristic vehicles without human-sized cockpit, as it should truly be. Landspeeders or strange vehicles forms in general with no reference at all to any carbon-based life, since they had had actually no contact with it. Optimus is nice as it is on the comic, and so is Megatron, but without cockpits.

By the way, what's a gimmick?

gimmick is like a special feature.

Like Unicron's gimmick is light up eyes and light up hand.

Oh, thanks.

I don't need special features. I only want good transforming design and poseability. It may include suspension on vehicles, or something like on Alternators: weapon is also engine, or, well, any idea related to something like this is also great. For example, I love that Laserbeak (or any casette) can be stored on Soundwave's chest.

Well. I have several lines that I would love to see. I know we will never see but would kick major as*

Line Title: Western

Line Information: Set on Cybertron in a sort parralle Transformers universe where There are no Autobots or Decepticons. and it is just like the old west, But with technology. Optimus Prime is the sheriff of a large city and Megatron is the leader of a group outlaws. The maturing future leader is a deputy.

Alternate forms: Updated Old West technology. Optimus himself is a wagon, of course totally meched out. Megatron is a large cannon. while the maturing deputy is a mecha horse that can attach to Optimus.

Gimmick: Each figure comes with a small bot that's vehicle mode is something that would be a common sight in this world. like one being a barrel and another being a computer teminal. but each turning into a gun for their figure to hold.

Line Title: Stranded

Line Information: While the Autobots are chasing Megatron they fly into a timewarp and end up in the 15th century. they are forced to take on forms of the stuff around then.

Alternate forms: Optimus is a Combiner and he comes with two Deluxe sized Horses that other Deluxes can ride while his main form is that of a horse pulled wagon. Megatron is a Large siege weapon.

Gimmick: Same as above but with Melee weapons.

Thats all I can remember at the moment.

awesome dude.heres my idea.

title:Mythology.

line info:the bots' and cons are transported to the land of mythology where they take on forms around them,such as centuars and dragons and stuff.

@grumpy@ @grumpy@ I want the Masterpiece Line!

*Imagine, a Magnus Masterpiece that has the anime version, super articulation, and an exquisite details. Yes, that would be priceless*

right on man. That would be beast.

Ultra Magnus with the MPC treatment..wow.

My dream for future lines is that they're free. @$@

I want a line to come with NO BOXES. HAHAHAHHA!!!

*sees Pogoman running towards him with an axe*

*or a box, whichever*

I think I would give up collecting right there! @bounce@

@grumpy@ @grumpy@ I want the Masterpiece Line!

*Imagine, a Magnus Masterpiece that has the anime version, super articulation, and an exquisite details. Yes, that would be priceless*

Mmmmmm.......

Im picturing a repainted Masterpiece Prime, with a HUGE trailer to combine with, which has fully articulated arms and legs (preferably some kind of waist movement too), and made in a realistic colour scheme, out of something that doesnt look cheap and nasty.

I think I would marry that Magnus! @ohyeah@