Crimson 3 Pack @ Entertainmentearth.com

Outsiders

Ares God Of War posted earlier about images being on qktheatre.com so I decided to check it out and noticed that the images were coming from EntertainmentEarth.com

Gives you a better idea/look of what this 3 pack looks like and has a November, 2003 release date...

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo...?number=HJ51223

HJ51223.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've already pre-ordered 3 sets, but I'll be disappointed if they don't put the Cobra sigils on these guys... Especially after reading that they said they would. Hopefully we'll be surprised and Hasbro will come through for us on this one. Anyway, you can't beat this set for the price. Too bad the raft doesnt come with more accessories, but considering the Night Landing craft goes for about the price of this set w/ the 3 CG's, it's still a good deal. I'm still looking forward to this one.

Too bad the raft doesnt come with more accessories,

It better come with the engine and machine gun too. I love it if it came with the radio as well [might as well throw in the shovel and knife]; Joes need more accessories like this. If not, I'll be dissappointed... and mad. @cussing@

I'm really getting this set for the boat anyway. The CG's are a bonus. And that rifle sucks [formerly JvC Tunnel Rat's rifle]. I would've preferred original gear or the Viper rifle.

Nice pic. I haven't preordered this yet. I'm still a little scared.

The Cobra insignia is the catch for me. If they have it, then I'll buy a boat load of these things, but if they don't, I'll just get one.

Violentfix

yeah, where is the symbol, they still adding it?

Maybe they're not part of Cobra anymore...Hasbro did say there was going to be another faction involved next year (or was that the comics?). What if the Twins remove themselves from Cobra?

But I guess the "Cobra Island" title in the set doesn't lend much support to that...

sorry about that outsiders... i figured i'd cite the website i found the link at... and don't worry about the credit thing... i'm not concerned with taking credit as anyone with a computer could have found that.

yeah, no cobra insignias make me not want to get that at all. and now i'm worried if they don't sell as well, that the prices of vintage CG's will go up. poo. i only have one CG as it stands... aarg. but with all the crimson paint apps going on recently on the new figs, i'm kinda sick of the crimson boys. it was all well and good when they were just elite troops and CC's bodyguards, but now if every half decent trooper in cobra can get in, that just cheapens it.

i just hope these are avaliable at some retail stores :)

I don't believe these will be an online only sale... Anyone else know or can confirm this?

I think these are an internet only item..

or wait..

either this or the Cobra Troops pack.. will be a market 6 exclusive.. meaning it will not be available at any of the major retailers in the US..

I don't recall if the other is internet only or not..

guess I aint much help @bounce@

Too bad the raft doesnt come with more accessories,

It better come with the engine and machine gun too. I love it if it came with the radio as well [might as well throw in the shovel and knife]; Joes need more accessories like this. If not, I'll be dissappointed... and mad. @cussing@

The what?

This isn't the Night Landing, you know. As far as I can remember, this raft doesn't have an outboard motor, nor a machine gun.

i just hope these are avaliable at some retail stores :)

I don't believe these will be an online only sale... Anyone else know or can confirm this?

I think these are an internet only item..

or wait..

either this or the Cobra Troops pack.. will be a market 6 exclusive.. meaning it will not be available at any of the major retailers in the US..

I don't recall if the other is internet only or not..

guess I aint much help @bounce@

The Crimson Guard 3-pack is a Market 6 Exclusive. That includes online retailers. Due November 2003 at $9.99.

The Cobra Infantry 6-pack is a TRU Exclusive. Due April 2004 at $19.99.

This isn't the Night Landing, you know. As far as I can remember, this raft doesn't have an outboard motor, nor a machine gun.

You're right. Someone mentioned it was the Night Landing Craft. It apparently is not. But it does have a mount for something on one end.

What the hell is this thing? Anyone know what it was originally?

I hate online buys only...

Hasbro's way of selling an item and saying its under-cost but don't think about tax and or shipping/handling...

I would rather see these in hand and decide if I want to buy them instead of just lookin at some pictures and hoping they look better in person...

I hate online buys only...

Hasbro's way of selling an item and saying its under-cost but don't think about tax and or shipping/handling...

I would rather see these in hand and decide if I want to buy them instead of just lookin at some pictures and hoping they look better in person...

Me too. I rather go pick one out myself.

Mostly because Hasbro half-asses the paint job on everything. I want to be able to pick the best one I can... well, at least what the store has to offer. I did that with my PP2 pack. Took me 15-20 minutes to find the best one in the store.

I hope that when this mold is used again (you know Hasbro is gonna release this mold again next year with the original head/new-sculpt head-like-they-did-with-the-Cobra-Soldier/Officer), it'll be a TRU 6-pack with CGIs/Crimson Twins and all the original gear. That'll be the day.... @hmmm@