Sweet Mother! Is This The New Sand Viper???

firestongue

Yeah this is a sweet figure, but hope this is the last repaint they are killing this mold, lol

NEVER, i want a PYTHON PATROL repaint of the sand viper #US1#

Not a bad idea there Scraps! I'd like to see that.

Draven #US1#

Yeah i'd love to see a python patrol Repaint of all Troop Builders, even better if they put them in Troop Builder Packs

Since we got TF and NF packs coming i'd say there is good chance.

Draven #US1#

i mean , i'd love to see Cobra Claws, Neo Viper, the new upcoming Viper and ALLEY VIPER , shoot even the old alley viper and viper in the new python patrol color scheme

Yeah this is a sweet figure, but hope this is the last repaint they are killing this mold, lol

NEVER, i want a PYTHON PATROL repaint of the sand viper #US1#

Not a bad idea there Scraps! I'd like to see that.

Draven #US1#

Yeah i'd love to see a python patrol Repaint of all Troop Builders, even better if they put them in Troop Builder Packs

Since we got TF and NF packs coming i'd say there is good chance.

Draven #US1#

i mean , i'd love to see Cobra Claws, Neo Viper, the new upcoming Viper and ALLEY VIPER , shoot even the old alley viper and viper in the new python patrol color scheme

i'm still waiting to see a cobra claws as good as the original desing in the orginal colors, it won't ever happen.

i'm still waiting to see a cobra claws as good as the original desing in the orginal colors, it won't ever happen.

22566-claws2.jpg

i mean all they have to do is add the stripes to this one, make it o ring and there u go #US1#

22566-claws2.jpg

i mean all they have to do is add the stripes to this one, make it o ring and there u go #US1#

Not quite......fix the monkey arms and midgetness of the lower legs then we can talk. lol I like Naz wish we would see a Claws based of the original artwork!

Draven #US1#

22566-claws2.jpg

Not quite......fix the monkey arms and midgetness of the lower legs then we can talk. lol I like Naz wish we would see a Claws based of the original artwork!

Draven #US1#

and i prefer the red color scheme. I would love to seee a headsculpt more lik grunt's mask too.

I dont see what everyone's so excited about. If it's supposed to be a Crimson Attack sand viper, which doesnt make any sense, the red needs to be a lot brighter. The color scheme may look cool, but it really isnt practical at all. I've never been really crazy about the sand viper mold anyway.

I dont see what everyone's so excited about. If it's supposed to be a Crimson Attack sand viper, which doesnt make any sense, the red needs to be a lot brighter. The color scheme may look cool, but it really isnt practical at all. I've never been really crazy about the sand viper mold anyway.

not only does the red need to be reder that purplish black color needs to be BLACK. I'll have to grab one, but that is it. hey waitaminute,... it comes with a repaint heavy duty! i probably won't grab the pack then!

Hey why was the pic pulled again? Is putting a picture up considered 'hotlinking' or whatever?

Mostly I did it because I know what its like to be at places like where I work and you cant access ebay then you have no idea what the picture looks like.

Whats wrong with putting pictures up though? Would it be okay if I had like my own website or something and posted from there?

Just checking, because I dont really remember/know the rules in this case.

We want to leave it to having linked images only if the images are leaked or prototype but if its a problem cause of your work then maybe linkin it from your website would be better...

If the image is already published then you can post the pictures...

O I think I C--so as long as its confirmed, then basically its okay, is that waht you mean?

as far as that claws figure goes, I love that mold--the shortness doesn really bother me--it makes it more realistic,s ince not everyone is the same height, but the o ring version is best.

Confirmed then post the image...

Leaked or Prototype... Then ask a Joe Mod for the ok to post the link...

Gotcha. My bad man.