Sweet Mother! Is This The New Sand Viper???

firestongue

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=3146422368

This yeahjoes guy seems to have it going on, and now this red and black version of sandy is up and looks awesome. And by awesome I mean Totally Sweet!!!

Since the repaints havent actually shown up yet, Im thinking (hopeing) hasbro goes with this color for him. The colors absolutely rock anyway, not to mention crimson and black are the 2 official colors for the University of South Carolina Gamecocks!!!

***Image Removed***

Sorry guys but try and remember the rules... The picture can still be seen in the Ebay auction -- Outsiders -- 09.19.03

i'd love to get a few of these, u might want to pull the pic though man, anyways I do hope that this comes out in a Troop Builder pack later on. #US1#

@ohyeah@ Ohhh yeah!Now if THIS is the Sand Viper that is coming up in Wave 9 than this is something to definitely look forward too!Unlike the "lovely" opposite colors repaint we've seen before (note the sarcasm).I'm expecting this to either pop up in Wave 9 or be part of the "Crimson Tide" of figures that we've been getting lately...since he does have the shade of red.Either way,this is really one damn cool looking Sand Viper!

the noks are gonna try and crack him open and get the grape soda out.

First a pudding viper and then a grape viper.

you are so harsh my friend lol, if you dont want this one i'll take it @bounce@ #US1#

the noks are gonna try and crack him open and get the grape soda out.

First a pudding viper and then a grape viper.

you are so harsh my friend lol, if you dont want this one i'll take it @bounce@ #US1#

Really! lol This is like my favorite possible colors for him. I love it! @bounce@

Draven

Sand-Viper rocks in just about ANY color scheme I've see so far, as I think he's one of the better of the Cobra troops to date (in the JvC line). This particular version does look prety sweet though. :)

These Crimson repaints just get better and better. First the Viper and COILS repaints and now this kick ass Sand-Viper! I don't care what anyone says, compared to the dissapointments of the TRU Cobra Trooper pack, the Spytroops Crimson Guard Cobra Infilatration set, and the poorly done Wave 7.5 troop builder packs these Crimson repaints give me hope for Cobra in 2004.

I only hope Hasbro is going to drop the ball AGAIN and make this guy into a Cobra lieutenant since we don't know these Wave 9 characters Razorclaw and Sand Scorpion are supposed to be.

I just something wrong with the red purple/ off black combo. I think i can just tweak it abit and it would be great, maybe, all black and light blue or something instead of red.

Nightmare looking

i'd love to get a few of these, u might want to pull the pic though man, anyways I do hope that this comes out in a Troop Builder pack later on. #US1#

Hey why was the pic pulled again? Is putting a picture up considered 'hotlinking' or whatever?

Mostly I did it because I know what its like to be at places like where I work and you cant access ebay then you have no idea what the picture looks like.

Whats wrong with putting pictures up though? Would it be okay if I had like my own website or something and posted from there?

Just checking, because I dont really remember/know the rules in this case.

Anywho, I hope this sand viper is REAL and not some custom that 'yeah joes' guy made...

i am sure it is real, and we will see a Crimon Tide so to speak from hasbro, over all their products. And its pulled well because it isnt official, outsiders can answer this better

Yeah this is a sweet figure, but hope this is the last repaint they are killing this mold, lol

NEVER, i want a PYTHON PATROL repaint of the sand viper #US1#

Hey why was the pic pulled again? Is putting a picture up considered 'hotlinking' or whatever?

Mostly I did it because I know what its like to be at places like where I work and you cant access ebay then you have no idea what the picture looks like.

Whats wrong with putting pictures up though? Would it be okay if I had like my own website or something and posted from there?

Just checking, because I dont really remember/know the rules in this case.

We want to leave it to having linked images only if the images are leaked or prototype but if its a problem cause of your work then maybe linkin it from your website would be better...

If the image is already published then you can post the pictures...

Yeah this is a sweet figure, but hope this is the last repaint they are killing this mold, lol

Not a bad idea there Scraps! I'd like to see that.

Draven #US1#

Draven #US1#

Yeah i'd love to see a python patrol Repaint of all Troop Builders, even better if they put them in Troop Builder Packs

Draven #US1#

Yeah i'd love to see a python patrol Repaint of all Troop Builders, even better if they put them in Troop Builder Packs

Since we got TF and NF packs coming i'd say there is good chance.

Draven #US1#