Early Tf:the Movie Drafts?

Sideswipe

Hi everyone! I'm kinda new here,just signed up today in fact, and I hope its ok to ask this. Is there anywhere I can find early drafts of the TF movie script? I heard there were a few changes, and I did find one draft but there doesn't seem to be alot changed,other than Shockwave popping up and a few other things. So is there any other drafts floating around out there? I mean,the movie was in production for a couple years, so I would figure maybe there are some other drafts. Thanks for any help I can get on this! :)

Thanks for the welcome! The draft I read is at the Daily Script. I think it's also on a few TF sites. It's probably the second to final draft or something. Shockwave just tells the Cons to scramble when Unicron shows up. There are slightly different deaths for the shuttle crew. Prowl gets melted down,Brawn gets blown in half (that would have put the debate to rest!), and Ratchet and Ironhide get fused then blown up. Kinda graphic,really. I did notice the scene that was drawn but not filmed of Magnus carrying Sideswipe and Red Alert was not in there. Also,I heard that Inferno was in an early draft and he was not in this one. So I would guess this is almost a final draft. I wonder if there was ever a draft that had Bluestreak (heard he was in the movie,don't remember seeing him),Mirage,Trailbreaker,and all the other neglected TFs.

Thanks for the welcome!  The draft I read is at the Daily Script.  I think it's also on a few TF sites.

Sorry, are you looking for fan scripts or official movie ones? The official movie one would be EXTREMELY hard to find at this point...

Offical movie ones. I came across another that seems to be the same one I read at Daily Script but with a few more lines. It has Magnus' original demise and Hound speaks a few lines. Other than that,nothing else. Kinda sucks there aren't more around. And this one was labeled first draft. Makes me wonder when some of those drawn scenes were written in or if they were at all. Some fan scripts might also be nice. I go to Lexicon all the time,but almost all the stories on there make me cringe since they throw in stuff that I can't see happening. Gay transformers,Tformers falling in love and having sex,authors writing themselves into the stories. Kinda hard to find a straight up TFormer story on there with characters I recoginize. I'm an old school fan,so maybe that's my problem,lol.

Thanks for the welcome!  The draft I read is at the Daily Script.  I think it's also on a few TF sites.

Sorry, are you looking for fan scripts or official movie ones? The official movie one would be EXTREMELY hard to find at this point...

Offical movie ones. I came across another that seems to be the same one I read at Daily Script but with a few more lines. It has Magnus' original demise and Hound speaks a few lines. Other than that,nothing else. Kinda sucks there aren't more around. And this one was labeled first draft. Makes me wonder when some of those drawn scenes were written in or if they were at all. Some fan scripts might also be nice. I go to Lexicon all the time,but almost all the stories on there make me cringe since they throw in stuff that I can't see happening. Gay transformers,Tformers falling in love and having sex,authors writing themselves into the stories. Kinda hard to find a straight up TFormer story on there with characters I recoginize. I'm an old school fan,so maybe that's my problem,lol.

I think I misunderstood you. I thought you meant you wanted to read the new Transformers Movie script which is why I said it would be extremely hard at this point. I now think you meant the 1986 Transformers: The Movie script.