My Wal-mart Restocked Wave 5 Plus Found

revsears

I was sooo pissed at wal-mart last night. I looked ffrom afair and saw the toys racks full, i ran up, and they had put out another case each of wave 5 and 6. this has to be the 12th case of 6, there are two full rows of nothing but mindbender and dart.

I complained to myself for a minute and then grabbed the sandvipers from the wave 6 case, figured, Why not? then I grabbed a crosshair/claws commander cause i wanted to use the claws commander to make a custom overlord.

I first noticed these were the molded flesh versions when i got them out of the pack. eh, i really can't see that one is better than the other, some times molded flesh looks like the have used far to much lotion on themselves or something.

But my old crosshiar had no joe logo and htis one does on his back. Also my old crosshair had a smaller silver belt buckles than this one and far more dark green paint swipes.

don't know if that was much of a variant but i thought it was weird.

What you found was not a case of wave 5 and 6 it's a combo wave 5/6 case

It has:

3 IG/Recondo's

3 Sand Viper/Beacheads

1 Crosshairs/CLAWS Commander

1 Roadblocks/Ripper

1 Deapth charge

1 Flint/Blackout

1 Dart/Mindbenders

1 Sgt. Torpedo/Burnout

I think this a great case to refreash older characters and give collectors a bunch of Cobra Army builders to choose from

Target and Wal marts have both been getting them

Consider it a wave 6.75

Did you have the paint flesh crosshairs or you just have two flesh molded ones when you saw the differents of the two? Also, I have to thank you for your critism on the flesh molded joes in which they look like they have too much lotion since I also see that too but usually when I say why I prefer flesh paint(the paint gives the joes a rough look), someone bashes me saying that the flesh paint is inferior in every way. both the flesh and plastic are not perfect.

Hmmm no wonder I've been seeing so many Wave 5 figures popping up amongst Wave 6 at places like Target,Wal-Mart,etc. I was wondering about that,especially since Recondo/IG pack is such a popular army-builder pack,when I needed it for customs a few months ago during the summer I couldn't find them!

The exact same thing happened to me Naz. I saw the space restocked and i thought sure it would be wave 7, but no, more of the same crap. @smilepunch@ As for the molded flesh versus painted, I also prefer painted on. It gives the flesh a more matte finish. Skin isnt shiny unless its wet or oily.

I have problems with both but i seem to lend towards molded but ONLY becouse of play value.

Cool to know, i may go back and pick up the igs

Well this explains why my Walmarts are overflowing with the wave 5 and 6 figures but not a damn wave 7 figure......real smart Hasblo

Actually I think this is a great case assortment however may have been better suited for a holiday release. Around the same time case 7.5, 7.75, 8 are out