Anybody Plan On Buying Cobra Mountain?

kevfett

Anyone? I someone is and doesn't really want the repaint Shipwreck , keep me in mind #mrsauve# . I just don't have the room for the mountain set but would like to have the Shipwreck.

I figure if I'm going to buy a playset, it better be a damn cool playset!

A friend of mine had a great idea for a dio. Buy two cobra mountains and have a terro drome sitting behind it. It would be a bigA$$ base. Of course, I dont have a Terror Drome and unless they re-release one I probably won't. I might get CObra mountain, I am going to have to see it in person before I make the call however!

Why would I waste that money on s*it? That cash is going towards NF2, and another 20 is going to the Cobra seT.

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS AS THERE LOOKS TO BE BETTER STUFF TO COME

i'm not gonna get it cause I am one of the few lucky ones that have a little something called............the terrordrome @bounce@ ...hehehehehe (it did set me back 200 bucks this summer though) @cussing@ ......But honestly I don't think I would get it anyway it just doesn't do much for me.

Why would I waste that money on s*it? That cash is going towards NF2, and another 20 is going to the Cobra seT.

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS AS THERE LOOKS TO BE BETTER STUFF TO COME

This is one of the better things coming out :)

and me and my bro got a t dome, so another reason to get it, plus i get everything JvC and have not hated ones jvc figure or vehicle, all JvC here :)

Even if I liked it. Even if I had the money. Neither of which I do. I still wouldnt get it since I just dont have the space.

The thone is decent. I might even like the Shipwreck figure. He does have decent colors. But that base just does not do it for me.

Id just order the RAHC HQ from TRU.com if they still have it for $30. Or the Street Fighter Movie Shadowloo playset off Ebay if you can find it for a good price. Youd get a Hell of a lot more bang for your buck than you would with this

This is the first thing i have actually had to debate on whether to buy. I made my mind up early on that I would buy everything that was put out in the jvc line, but this might just break my completionism. I think if they really took the time and effort to design something cool, they definitely could. But they didn't. The fact that they just don't care about the craftsmanship of the base just kinda pisses me off. If you're gonna do something, do it right. But on the other hand, I do need a cobra base bad. It's still up in the air for me.

I won't decide till I see it in the store. I've had a history of picking up playsets only to find that there is one or two action features. They're generally disproportioned. GI Joe has done a good job over the years keeping thier playsets in good proportion. I'd have to say that there is a 65% chance I'll pick it up.

Can someone run down the features for me?

THe MCC is the one I'm looking forward too the most.