Rid Still Foating Around Stores

darkgundam

I think the RID toys are better than Armada and possibly Energon lines. My only complaint with the line was with Ultra Magnus. No proportions to him. He was the RID's answer to Stacy Keibler, nothing but legs. I guess though they had to make him that way to combine with Optimus [best version of Prime to date imo]

over here in Scotland my local TRU is overstocked with RID, the have (and I kid you not about) 20 RID Optimus Prime's and about 10 RID Ultra Magnus's for £14.99 each, they also still have those spychanger version of prime and magnus and scour and x-brawn, the also still have the Ruination limbs :P

the Armada toys have a not bad selection, but they really need to clear out the old RID stock to make room for more new Armada.

I think the RID toys are better than Armada and possibly Energon lines. My only complaint with the line was with Ultra Magnus. No proportions to him. He was the RID's answer to Stacy Keibler, nothing but legs. I guess though they had to make him that way to combine with Optimus [best version of Prime to date imo]

Agreed on all points - I only bought Ultra Magnus once he went on clearance and even then only to form Omega Prime. He can barely even stand up on his own, he's so back-heavy. Kinda lame.

All we have left around here is the occasional Wedge at Walgreens. If anyone spots a Bruticus, Cryotek, or Megatron Megabolt collecting dust somewhere though, lemme know. ;)

Wow, are you kidding me? I've been saving to buy something entirely not having to do with toys, but I was going to buy an RID Optimus off of eBay next month when I have more money. Does anyone know a place that might have him next month? I thought eBay would be my only chance, but now I'm thinking otherwise. Sometime later next month I'm gonna try to get an Optimus. If any of you could get one for me once I let you know that I have the money then that would be great. Of course I'll pay you for it, I'm not a cheat. But it has to be close to it's original toy price in stores, it can't be a jacked-up comic store or drugstore price. Anyway, I doubt they'll still have it there and I'll probably forget that I was saving or something. Let me know!

Wow, are you kidding me? I've been saving to buy something entirely not having to do with toys, but I was going to buy an RID Optimus off of eBay next month when I have more money. Does anyone know a place that might have him next month? I thought eBay would be my only chance, but now I'm thinking otherwise. Sometime later next month I'm gonna try to get an Optimus. If any of you could get one for me once I let you know that I have the money then that would be great. Of course I'll pay you for it, I'm not a cheat. But it has to be close to it's original toy price in stores, it can't be a jacked-up comic store or drugstore price. Anyway, I doubt they'll still have it there and I'll probably forget that I was saving or something. Let me know!

If you're into the Yellow one, Sam's has him right now for $19.99.

Is the Sky Byte toy any good? I haven't really seen the series (the toys on occasion...), but some of the images looked cool.

I have both TM2 Cybershark and RiD Sky-Byte. RiD Sky-Byte is such a huge improvement over the original in every way it's startling. First, the colors are better. Second, the paint application itself appears to have taken more time. And finally, the joints are tighter on Sky-Byte than Cybershark, which is a rarity, since remolds usually get looser over time.

If you're into the Yellow one, Sam's has him right now for $19.99.

No, I'm just looking for the non-variant, regular red Prime. Thanks though.

So many people from other countries post in here! Does anyone in here from other countries that have seen Prime in stores accept American money? If so, where can I translate that cash into Euros, pounds, etc.?

Here ya go.

Currency Converter

20 Euro = $22.50

@bounce@