Val Staples On The Org Has Done It Again...

So whats the deal. He sounds like he is either really cool, or a jerk. I dont know the guy and havent heard much of him. If he is getting upset over ebay sales that are legit then thats messed up, but from what you guys say it looks like he is down to earth. I guess I just dont have an opinion of my own yet.

So whats the deal. He sounds like he is either really cool, or a jerk. I dont know the guy and havent heard much of him. If he is getting upset over ebay sales that are legit then thats messed up, but from what you guys say it looks like he is down to earth. I guess I just dont have an opinion of my own yet.

Anyone who has said crap about him on here only say that because they are bitter and banned from he-man.org. He is a super cool guy. Trust us. :)

Awesome, awesome, triple awesome. Not 5 minutes after reading how Marzo got his Keldor, the intercom rings. It's the UPS guy!!! Keldor is mine too!!!! Haven't opened him yet, I think I'll let it sink in for a bit.

Right on. Thanks for the heads up. I hate to jump to conclusions, but what that guy wrote looked like Val was being pretty unfair, but again thats jumping to things I dont know all about. One side of the story is not enough. Thanks guys.

I think it's great what Val did for the fans. I didn't make it to the list, because I didn't think anything would come of it, but I still think it was awesome what Val, Jeremy, and Mattel did for those who did sign up. My friend did pull through at the SDCC and scored me a Keldor, but even if she hadn't, I'd still think Val and the crew were super-awesome for what they did.

As for my Keldor... I'm still debating on to open or not. I don't want to risk breaking the heads or neck popping the heads on and off, but I want to do it! I want to I want to but I don't want to break it. Know the feeling?

Right on. Thanks for the heads up. I hate to jump to conclusions, but what that guy wrote looked like Val was being pretty unfair, but again thats jumping to things I dont know all about. One side of the story is not enough. Thanks guys.

He banned someone who sold (scalped) their Keldor on ebay the first day they received it from MVCreations. That's all that happened. I agree with his decision on this matter. If he-man.org was mine and I went through all the trouble to get the fans what they wanted, what they signed up for, and then to have them bend me over and slang it on ebay instantly, I'd ban they ass too! @firedevil@

Man, wish I knew of this list when it was first posted. I don't know where the hell I was. I'm still holding on to a tiny shred of hope for a "different" Keldor in the future. Ever since I read the Beastman Icons I have been dying for a Keldor.

Oh well life goes on I have tons of other cool toys to distract me @bounce@

Val is a great guy with out him Theres no way motu would be as popular/ lasted as long if it even got put out again as it has /did . He allso does work for the new motu comics.

I Find people that insult him & the .org site offten don't know there heads from there own asses, really though they will spout out a buncha stuff but when you confront them with facts they run away & hide @bounce@

The UPS guy came yesterday with my Keldor, but I wasn't home to sign for it! :(

But, I have signed the ticket, so when I get home today, there will be a Keldor on my porch! Woot!

well, I'm thinking about gettin 2 to keep misb.

I'm sure Mattel will make a mass production Keldor sometime in the future. I will then use that one to open up and display.

I know its off topic, but spit bull sucks. I just had to get that out.

I'm the guy that got banned from He-Man.org for selling Keldor on eBay. I have always thought Val was a pretty cool guy and still do. I screwed up and got myself banned. But there is a misconception that I had intended to sell Keldor all along and that's untrue. When I replied to Val's original thread about Keldor, I collected He-Man, when I actually got Keldor, I didn't. It's as simple as that.

I'm the guy that got banned from He-Man.org for selling Keldor on eBay. I have always thought Val was a pretty cool guy and still do. I screwed up and got myself banned. But there is a misconception that I had intended to sell Keldor all along and that's untrue. When I replied to Val's original thread about Keldor, I collected He-Man, when I actually got Keldor, I didn't. It's as simple as that.

wow, you got banned for selling on ebay? that's crazy.

when I saw the title for this topic..I thought...oh man more donations?

He-Man.org only did the "accepting donations" thing once and for a short while in its 4-5 year history or however old it is. No one had to donate, they could if they chose to. It's as simple as that.

I donated like a dollar or so.

Yes Yes, I got Keldor today. All because of that Val Staples guy! :D :D

thats awesome that you got it Marzo! You definitely deserve it as you are obviously a true MOTU Fan.

How did they package it? Was it sent in another box besides just the black one?