Stormshadow Is Stronger Than Snake Eyes

Admiral Snackbar

actuatly it begs the question why can't toy companies get each fig to fit in with the other. Neither se or stormy are super muscular and I imagine stormshadow less so and would be more faster.

i guess it depends on the artists rendition....ive seen them both super ripped before.

i would guess from their sizes (SE- supposedly around 6 ft-6ft2 180-200 lbs, SS around 5ft8- 5ft10 160-180 lbs) with similar martial arts backgrounds would say that SE is physically superior (well according to hasbro...superior to the rest of the joe universe). I always considered SS dominant in the ninja arts, and a better fighter then SE, however SE is a commando in my eyes...and is more skilled with guns, grenades etc.

Everyone knows snake eyes is leagues better that storm shadow.

@stupid@

umm, no i didnt know that. neither did the thousands of stormshadow fans out there. i would even say stormshadow is more popular for the mere fact that SE is overused and overrated...and gets b1tched up by SS in the comics.

I think the crux of the whole SS/SE relationship, is that SE is just a little better. If I remember the comics correctly, the Hard Master even says this during SE's training test with SS. SS could be a little upset that an outsider is better than the "heir" to the clan leadership.

Yes....if you follow the comics' lore,its always been well known that Snake Eyes is better than Storm Shadow.At one point,SE was considered to be the heir to the Arashikage clan instead of Stormy,who was part of the family itself.It's the fact that Snake Eyes loves Storm Shadow like a brother that SE has never really gone "all out" on Stormy.

I remember the comics saying that SS was better with the bow and had hearing so accute that it was almost like a 6th sense. They also said SE was better with throwing weapons and swords. It was also established that SE does not believe in killing innocent creatures. With that said, I think it is safe to say that SE never wanted to kill SS in their confrontations (probably because of all the brainwave scannings that SS had, SE didn't think SS was responsible for his actions). So, in a battle to the death, SS would win. Only because SE let him win.

It's the fact that Snake Eyes loves Storm Shadow like a brother that SE has never really gone "all out" on Stormy.

@hmmm@ ahh and this is because you spoke to him, right? looks like hasbro used the brainwave scanner on some of you... stormy can smoke lame old snake-eyes.

It's the fact that Snake Eyes loves Storm Shadow like a brother that SE has never really gone "all out" on Stormy.

@hmmm@ ahh and this is because you spoke to him, right? looks like hasbro used the brainwave scanner on some of you... stormy can smoke lame old snake-eyes.

Well..not really.....he wrote it all down on a notepad for me. #mrsauve#

here's how I always pictured the two of them..

Snake Eyes was a bit shorter, a bit slower, but stronger than StormShadow.

Stormshadow is a little taller, faster, but a little skinnier than Snake Eyes.

I always thought that StormShadow is the better fighter, at least in hand-to-hand combat, or with non-ballistic weapons.. Stormy is better with blades, bows, stars, etc.. to me, StormShadow is a true ninja.. dedicated his life to learning how to be a ninja.

Snake Eyes is not as good a fighter as StormShadow. But in many fights he could win because of his expertise with weapons.. but in a hand-to-hand battle.. I would always give the nod to StormShadow. Snake Eyes isn't a ninja.. he has trained in the martial arts a great deal, and mastered some.. but he isn't a ninja born and raised like Storm Shadow.

thats how I always pictured them

So, I don't understand like which one is Cobra and which one is Joe? So sorry I have no clue of ny G.I Joe stuff. @cobracommander@

Well Sanke-Eyes is Gi joe and Storm Shadow is the Cobra/joe guy he changes!! :)

SS has never been taller then SE. Storm Shadow is 5'8" and Snake Eye's is 6'2"

SS is better than SE but I also love SE!!!!!!! @bounce@

Snake and Storm are even with sword's, SS is better with ninja star's bow's and crossbow's. SE is better in Hand-to-hand and with gun's. In both Sun and DIC cartoon's and even in the Marvel comic's SE is said to be better martial artist then SS ( SE is a black belt in 14 fighting style and that was before he joined Storm Shadow's clan )

( SE is a black belt in 14 fighting style and that was before he joined Storm Shadow's clan )

Where did they specifically say that? In his 1989 filecard, they say he got his extensive martial arts training in the Arashikage Clan.

When he got his secondary speciality of hand-to-hand combat instructor is up for speculation. I would guess it was after he left the Arashikage Clan.

( SE is a black belt in 14 fighting style and that was before he joined Storm Shadow's clan )

Where did they specifically say that? In his 1989 filecard, they say he got his extensive martial arts training in the Arashikage Clan.

When he got his secondary speciality of hand-to-hand combat instructor is up for speculation. I would guess it was after he left the Arashikage Clan.

It was his 82 filecard. And I was wrong it's 12 style's including karate, kung-fu, and jujitsu not 14. And here's some comic info from yojoe.com. "Snake-Eyes accepted Tommy's offer to join his ninja clan and study in Japan. As months wore on, Snake-Eyes became as skilled as Tommy and in some ways surpassed his skills. Tommy, known in the clan as "The Young Master", was still the most skilled at the bow, but he often hunted animals to prove his skills. A rift started between the two friends since Snake-Eyes did not approve of Tommy's unnecessary killing. What made matters worse was that Snake-Eyes was starting to replace Tommy as the Hard Master's favorite student."

Storm Shadow could clean Snake Eye's clock if he wanted to. He was always holding back though. When it comes to who "stronger". I would say that Snakes would have more strength, just because of his size and military background. WHile Storm Shadow would have a lot more stamina.

It's like a dancer compared to a weight lifter. Even though Storm Shadow might not bench as much, he could certainly go the extra mile past Snakes.

Violentfix

SS has never been taller then SE. Storm Shadow is 5'8" and Snake Eye's is 6'2"

I never had that info.. I didn't read the comics ever.. and I still don't care.. that's how they will be forever in my mind @bounce@

It was his 82 filecard. And I was wrong it's 12 style's including karate, kung-fu, and jujitsu not 14. And here's some comic info from yojoe.com. "Snake-Eyes accepted Tommy's offer to join his ninja clan and study in Japan. As months wore on, Snake-Eyes became as skilled as Tommy and in some ways surpassed his skills. Tommy, known in the clan as "The Young Master", was still the most skilled at the bow, but he often hunted animals to prove his skills. A rift started between the two friends since Snake-Eyes did not approve of Tommy's unnecessary killing. What made matters worse was that Snake-Eyes was starting to replace Tommy as the Hard Master's favorite student."

I'm not talking about what he knows, it's when. You said that he was already proficient in 12 different martial arts before he joined the Arashikage Clan. I'm saying he learned his martial arts skills in the the Arashikage Clan.