Minicon Boxed Sets?

synch

Ok guys lets see a show of hands for who wants some minicon boxed sets!

These are some ideas I was thinking hasbro could use (which I'm sure they have thought of all ready)

Minicon 3 pack sets <-- all the minicons from the 3 pack

MInicon Large bot set <-- all the minicons from the normal sized transformers

Minicon repaint set Well nuff said all the repaints ect they could even throw in japanese exclusives ect! I dout they would do the exclusives but hell even if they made them similar colors to them I'm sure it would make some fans happy :)

Who wouldn't buy these things?!?

Scalpers would buy em I'm sure!

Fans would buy em I'm sure just too own or to have there own army ect

& parents would buy em for there kids if anything just so they would shutup about there minicons breaking ( hehehh ;) )

I'm making this post because originaly minicons were not even going to be IN ENERGON!!! #WTF# :blink: ! But they clued in as to how popular these guys are! If enough fans speak up maybe we can squeeze a boxed set or two out of them or if anything more minicons in energon!

I duno about you guys but I for one do not want to see these lil guys go away!! @ohyeah@ #mrsauve#

I would like a set of companion Mini-cons... I agree that having to buy larger junk figures you don't want just for the Mini-cons sucks. (I'm having the same problem w/ TFU Tankor/Obsidian.) Some of the Mini-cons' gimmicks is directly tied into the larger bot though, so it kinda kills the idea there. I still wouldn't care though, because I don't use Mini-cons as powerups anyway... seeing a car w/ a smaller car sticking off of it doesn't look more powerful to me.