Question About Yojoe.com

Phanstar

Is it just me or has some of the accessory placement on Yojoe.com's action figure pages just gotten off the wall??? It seems like there is no logic as to who they will pair the accessories with out of these two packs.... In some cases when a two pack comes with a knife and a backpack with a knife holder, they have actually put the backpack with one figure and the knife with the other.

Whats going on here?

Is there anyway to know for sure which accessories are meant for which figure?

Phanstar

Yes, please give examples, and I'll see if I can give explanations.

Most of the decision on how we place weapons is done by Hasbro product pictures, including the ones on gijoe.com and in the fliers with the figures.

If the figure pack in question is the Mirage/Cobra Viper pack, check out the picture on gijoe.com (http://www.hasbro.com/pl/page.viewproduct/...bra/default.cfm) that has Mirage with the knife in hand. We get questions about that knife placement often, and the gijoe.com picture is what we are going by.

We're also human, and we make mistakes. Again, give me examples and I'll see what can be explained and take a look at what needs to be fixed.

Jeff Bohn