Some Good News For Motu Fans

hamsterboy

The target 20 minutes from me got in The new villians (minus Evil-Lynn), Prince Adam, and Syclone. I guess for my area its a matter of patience.

Every Walmart I have been in has Motu? Where are you?

Some Wal-Marts and K Marts have stopped carrying MOTU as well as most Targets. I have about 25 Targets in my area. 6 still have MOTU. 2 of the 6 local WM stores have stopped carrying the line, and at least 3 of the 8 K Marts have. Hopefully sales pick up and these stores decide to start carrying MOTU again.

So hamsterboy did your Target take their MOTU section out alltogether? Or had they just not received anything up until now? Does your Target have both action figure aisles?

Nope. They took them all out. The only thing they had left was the mini figures and they were in the clearance aisle. No Deluxe figures,no vehicles,no nothing.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE