I Love The New He-man!!!!

Sith

Hi,

I know i am out of date but seeing how i havent got digital tv and i live in the uk i have only just seen the new cartoon. Its being shown on sunday mornings, i have seen episode 1 and 2.

The figures have hit the stores too!

I hope it takes off.

Im loving it all.

They are good arnt they, iam in exactly the same boat as you except I saw two episodes on cnx at my grandparents.

And we are finally getting the rest of the basic figs. Saw man at arms, stratos and the rest at woolworths on saturday.

Woolworths stores still exist?! Are they the same ones as the ones that used to be in the US?

Sure do, pretty big chain here in the u.k.

Hell yeah woolies still exists. That's where i frist saw the new g.i.joe figures too.

I think i enjoy the new cartoon more than i thought i would after reading what everyone thought. I was a little unsure about Skeletor's voice and some of the other bad dudes but i like them now. One thing i like is that theres loads of characters together at the same time. The old cartoon had only one or two of them appearing. Maybe the later cartoons will change but at the minute its great. The animations are really good to and the fight scenes are a lot better. i really like it and cant wait for it to appear on dvd.

the new toys are great, I bought Skeletor from TRU the other week, pretty damn good, but he has toruble standing up, I have ot put him in a limbo posisiton to get him to stand properly :P

and the new toon rocks, better than the crappy Transformers Armada cartoon (the comic rocks though)

I remember gettin certain original MOTU figures from a Woolworth's when I used to go to Florida every year. I was like 3 too. Strange how I can remember getting my original Beast Man figure. Especially after destroying my brain for the past 5-6 years. @lol@

You went to the Woolworth's in FL!?!?!?!?! That's awesome I remember when I used to go, I was a little kid. And the one in FL had a bar type thing. Good times @bounce@ I wish they still had one here.

Hell yeah woolies still exists. That's where i frist saw the new g.i.joe figures too.

I think i enjoy the new cartoon more than i thought i would after reading what everyone thought. I was a little unsure about Skeletor's voice and some of the other bad dudes but i like them now. One thing i like is that theres loads of characters together at the same time. The old cartoon had only one or two of them appearing. Maybe the later cartoons will change but at the minute its great. The animations are really good to and the fight scenes are a lot better. i really like it and cant wait for it to appear on dvd.

Hey sith i live in the north west of Englan if your interested i have a spare world of he-man dvd you can have if you want LMK .

Hey, Kid marvel, I don't ant to be rude or anything but if sith doesn't want the dvd can I have it?

Region 2, english right?

Well thats all right cause i live in the south of england.

Thanks a lot, Kid marvel, you have been pmed.

I remember gettin certain original MOTU figures from a Woolworth's when I used to go to Florida every year. I was like 3 too. Strange how I can remember getting my original Beast Man figure. Especially after destroying my brain for the past 5-6 years. @lol@

You went to the Woolworth's in FL!?!?!?!?! That's awesome I remember when I used to go, I was a little kid. And the one in FL had a bar type thing. Good times @bounce@ I wish they still had one here.

Yep. It was in Daytona Beach!

I went to the UK Woolworths website to see if the logo was the same as it was way back in the day but it isn't. They must have changed it within the past 18 years. @lol@

wow i didnt know there were so many uk members on adc/tni! cool.

as far as i can remember woolworths hasnt changed. maybe its a different woolworths? sells everything from toys to cds to dvds to garden funiture to cloths and chocolate. pretty cool really.

Chris here...

I agree that it's amazing that MOTU has (finally!) hit the UK, I'm really excited! :) Although toy-wise I actually prefer the new TMNT figures, cartoon-wise I prefer the new MOTU by a tiny, tiny margin. I still like the new MOTU figures, though - soon I'm hoping to pick up the rest of wave 1 that I need (I already have He-Man, Skeletor & Mer-Man!). :)

Take care... :)

Chris here...

I agree that it's amazing that MOTU has (finally!) hit the UK, I'm really excited! :) Although toy-wise I actually prefer the new TMNT figures, cartoon-wise I prefer the new MOTU by a tiny, tiny margin. I still like the new MOTU figures, though - soon I'm hoping to pick up the rest of wave 1 that I need (I already have He-Man, Skeletor & Mer-Man!). :)

Hey HE-FAN TRU in theUK have a buy2 get one free on MOTU figures and Argos has buy 2 for £10 on MOTU figures.

Kid marvel, you have been such a help to the uk motu collectors.

Thanks a lot.

Hey HE-FAN TRU in theUK have a buy2 get one free on MOTU figures and Argos has buy 2 for £10 on MOTU figures.

Chris here...

Thanks for the info, Kidmarvel - if I don't take advantage of that offer myself then I'll definitely be telling my Mum & Dad about it when they buy my Christmas present! :)

Best of all I only need 3 more of the regular figures from wave 1 - Man-at-Arms, Stratos and Beast Man! :)

hey thats good to know seeing how its my birthday next week! :)

woolworths have a buy one get one free going but there like £8 each!

the shelf was empty all but a couple of battle armour he-man i think? the turtles shelf was full.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE