Tni Patriot Grizzly Spotlight

JayC

While it's definitely one of the better GvsC vehicles, it's still unnaturally blocky, and the evenly placed camo like that looks horrible IMO.

Camo needs to be more random to look cool, and although I'm no expert, I think realistically speaking more random-pattern camo would help to blend in better, which is the point of having camo to begin with, right?

Dieselboys pics sure make that thing look a hell of a lot better, than the ones I've seen in person. I agree, the camo patterns didn't seem so pronounced on the ones I've seen firsthand as compared to what this one looks like. The ones I've seen almost look faded.

Anyway, I may have to reconsider, and take a better look at this thing, next time I'm in a position to splurge on a vehicle. The cannon not moving up and down (to allow for the firing feature) is still annoying, but maybe ignorable. @hmmm@

Way too many problems for me to forgive.

but the wild bill in those pics look cool, too bad i hate the missle storm copter just as much as the tank.

scale or its good will give it that has a very real looke to it but my question is if its remote to run the tracks and drive it why not just go all they way and wire it to fire the cannons and turrent rather than build in the handle and second what the explative is wild bill doing with his name one a tank last time i checked he was a egg beater pilot

scale or its good will give it that has a very real looke to it but my question is if its remote to run the tracks and drive it why not just go all they way and wire it to fire the cannons and turrent rather than build in the handle and second what the explative is wild bill doing with his name one a tank last time i checked he was a egg beater pilot

Wolf, there is no remote for this one. You may be thinking of that hovercraft thing. It would be cool to have remote firing weapons though (even the hovercraft has regular spring launchers). Personally, I love the Grizzly. The handle is very cool and offers a lot of control and it folds up for display. It is rather big, and using Wild Bill as the pilot is questionable, but it is still one mean Cobra-Crushing machine.