Favorite Comic Rogue Gallery?

Simfunkel

So? What are your choices?

A few of the biggest ones:

Batman - (The Joker, Clayface, Catwoman, Poison Ivy, Bane, Mr. Freeze, The Riddler, The Penguin, Two Face...)

X-Men - (Magneto, Sabretooth, Juggernaut, Toad, Mystique, Apocalypse, Mr. Sinister, Pyro, The Blob...)

Superman - (Lex Luthor, Braniac, Darkseid, Parasite, Doomsday, Metallo, Bizzaro...)

Spider-Man - (Green Goblin, Venom, Doctor Octupus, Carnage, Kraven, Rhino, Kingpin...)

You're thoughts?

I really like Batman's rogue gallery. For the most part, they seem to be traumatized individuals who developed some form or another of insanity...much like the vigilante who's locked with them in a never-ending battle.

Now before people start getting mad at me let me clarify that I'm not saying Bats is crazy. However, he did suffer a life-changing trauma that led him to dress like a bat and hunt villains. Can't say he's exactly sane either.

Id have to say Batmans rouge gallery is by far the most distrubed if not most dangerous...i mean dont get me wrong magneto can mess some stuff up but joker will do anything because he thinks its funny, 2 face lets a damn coin descide the fate of others if thats not dangerous than i dunno what is!

Nightwing....everyone is after him. The cops (before Chief Redhorn was killed), assassins (Lady Vic, Shrike, Stallion), psychos (Torque, Scarecrow, Nite-Wing)....it never ends for him. Not to mention his enemies with the Titans...Deathstroke, Brother Blood, the Tartarus.

Gotta go with Nightwing...The Flash really comes in a close second. Who doesent love a villain with a gimmick?

Same here.

Riddle me this, The Batman has the best enemies but, ah crap I cant think of an ending to this, um, my faves Riddler. Then Bane, then Harley quinn, then joker.