Silver Sentry

**Pics Removed**

http://www.ninjaturtles.com/toys/2004/silv...lversentry.html

here you go I hope you ejoy him they said a new one will be shown every week for the next 2 months how awsome is that

I think this is a realy nice toy btw i can't wait to see the turtle titan toy that going to be coming out with the new set......

there is something that bothers me about this toy...and playmates for that matter

I don't know if they have something against black people....but they have not brought out a single black charecter out yet....in the orignal line bebop was a black man before turning into a mutant warthog man...and in the mutation line he was a white man that realy made me mad as a kid......

and now this new guys toy looks like he could end up being a white guy...if so this will realy tick me off......and if so this could be why we have yet to see a baxter stolkman figure let's hope this is not the case and one of these new toys we will be shown will be baxter stolkman

well take it easy guys and just giving you something to think about

Vaughn Michael

yea it was cool seriously baxter has slowly become my fav person on this new show....so far anyways

I can't wait till the turtles and shredder join forces to defeat him!

I was glad also I wonder who the monster in next weeks episode could be

perhaps Leatherhead? I sure hope so that'd be such a killer suprise

take it easy

Vaughn Michael

yea it was cool seriously baxter has slowly become my fav person on this new show....so far anyways

I can't wait till the turtles and shredder join forces to defeat him!

take it easy

Vaughn Michael

I can't wait for that fight either, though personaly I'm rooting for baxter on this one... Even though I know its not gona happen I'd like to have em kick shreders butt or at least especialy huns @smilepunch@

take it easy

Vaughn Michael

I think that is a very good possibility! And I can't wait. Only one more day till we find out! @bounce@

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE