Hi-res 20th Aniv Prime Pics

JayC

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@bumblebee@@bumblebee@@bumblebee@@bumblebee@@bumblebee@@bumblebee@@bumblebee@@bumblebee@@bumblebee@@bumblebee@@bumblebee@ He will be part of me and my fiancee's collection, oh yes, no doubt about it. Wow just doesn't cover it.

Tony.

@grumpy@ @grumpy@ Whooo that is some beautiful quality.

The hand, which is it, detachable or not. The so called great Orson said the hand is not detachable.

You're not the only one Deathblade, I'm going to wait and see what Takara had to offer especially when they are so obsess with repaint.

GrrrRrrRrrR i hope that hole on his lower abdomin is not gonna be on ALLL of the toys. The paint job is awesome, i dunno about the black smudges, i know what they are trying to do, but i ain't feelin' it. They did that to Wolverine Marvel Legends too. Also how come the Transformer symbol is on one of his shoulder, it should be on both. But it's the best figure though i ever seen. Just small things like that piss me off from making it PERFECT!

I might be in the minority, but I just dont dig that battle damage @hmmm@

........WHAT THE POOP? I had no idea it had battle damage! YIKES! I'm with you DB, I'm not hot on it at all. It's weird they would do that for 20th ann prime. Maybe for a repaint, sure, but if I'm looking at a toy celebrating OP, I want him looking nice and shiney, not with the #$## kicked out of him.

Yes. In the animated version, the Autobot symbol was on one shoulder while the toy came with stickers to apply to both shoulders.

I'm pretty sure it's on both, well on the cartoon series it is. But sh*t, why they gotta have that battle damage for, i just noticed on ALLL the pictures it's on ALLLL of em. Someone write them and tell them to change it, HOW STUPID OF THEM!!!!

Ohhh and kinda off the subject, look at this pix of this G1 Prime, i had no idea you could open his chest too...well this dude did and put a matrix inside it.

20.jpg

P.S. don't try this at home!!!

link http://www.cosmicrust.com/images/toys/g1/o...timus-ny/20.jpg

Also how come the Transformer symbol is on one of his shoulder, it should be on both.

I may be wrong on this but I think he is really only supposed to have the Autobot symbol on one shoulder.

@stormtrooper@ In the cartoon Optimus only had the Autobot symbol on his left shoulder. That is how I have my G1 version. So it is the way it should be.