Where Do You Buy Your Joes?

SKARAPZ

Where do you get your joes? Do you order off the internet, or do you just wait till they come in your area. Me I do both.

Sometimes we get stuff in reasonable time, other times we dont.

So if you order offline where do you order.

I've used www.smalljoes.com as well as Toys r us site. But now the bulk of my online ordering is though Curt at www.gijoehq.com , cause its free shipping lol, anyways where do all of you get your stuff. #US1#

I used to get mine from TRU, but now they neglect them in favor from Transformers. My Wal Mart sucks. Best place for my area is Target; although they don't get anything new in. That being said, I got my Wave 7 from smalljoes.com. I'll probably use another online retailer for future orders though. smalljoes's shipping policy doesn't appeal to me at all.

Store wise, I get my stuff from Target (they are always helpful, will check in the back etc) or TRU, as WalMart rarely has anything, and no one there is really helpful (example)

"Excuse me, but do you happen to know when you will be getting the GI Joe set with two 12" figures, that comes with a DVD?"

"Yea, we had that about 6 months ago"

...sigh @rolleye@

Online, I get stuff from SmallJoes (if it's something I can be patient with) . . . otherwise I'll order from GIJOEHQ for a lot of things (awesome store!)... GIJOECENTER is looking like it's pretty good as well, though I haven't been there.

I used to get mine from TRU, but now they neglect them in favor from Transformers. My Wal Mart sucks. Best place for my area is Target; although they don't get anything new in. That being said, I got my Wave 7 from smalljoes.com. I'll probably use another online retailer for future orders though. smalljoes's shipping policy doesn't appeal to me at all.

I dont like that "we cant declare your order as a gift" for intl. customers either.

I buy locally from retail stores, but I just started ordering complete figs and vehicles and pre-ordering the new waves from Curt at GIJoeHQ. He's easy to deal with and has a great selection of things..I've also used KayBee toys, too.

For new Joes, I shop in town. If they're exclusive only to online stores, then I'll buy them from online shops. If I am looking for old figures and vehicles, I go on eBay. Sometimes I'll get lucky and get a table full of vehicles at the Fleamarket

From thieves on eBay? @smilepunch@

Hey guys, new here...well, not really, but just have never bothered signing up to post. I usually buy at www.gijoeforsale.com or ocassionally Ebay if I'm feeling lucky. I do have a question, has anyone ever bought from Guru-Planet? Most of their stuff seems overpriced, but I found a few things I had been looking for and wanted to know if they were legit.

Mark

hey all this is Curt from WWW.GIJOEHQ.COM !

if any one has any questions please feel free to email me! oh and ill be doin a free figure giveaway in the coming month! so keep your eyes pealed!

wooohooo! #mrsauve#

mostly local, i bought wave 5 at small joes and and 7 from gijoehq I'll go back there for 8 and most likely most waves while grabbing armies localy..

Both.

I don't get too hyped up over the new figures that much. They look okay, but I love the classic ones more. I generally pick up the main characters, no army building, and ones I think look cool (i.e. Crosshair). So I buy/trade for the vintage stuff online, as they get scalped around here ($70 for a chrome dome CC, yeah right @rolleye@ ). But everything else I buy locally. Mainly at TRU when it comes to vehicles, except for Hiss IVs that I get at Family Dollar for $10. For figures I hit wal-mart or Target and sometimes Family Dollar (again). Sometimes it takes A WHILE for the new ones to hit, and when they do it's sparingly. I did see the first wave of Spy Troops until february/march when some people had at before christmas. Vehicles are the same way, I've seen the Grizzly, but have yet to find a Ringneck or the Joe vehicle with Rampage. So I'm thinking it'll be Thansgiving by the time I see the Crimson Chopper thingie. @grumpy@ No Ninja Showdown set either yet, though I'm too into 12 inchers Imay pick that one up.

@twins@